.ws got a hold on me...

Lar

Have to admit I pop on here at least once during the working day to see what's happening. Although we all enjoy the series, there's a lot more besides that's going on around the world within our fanbase ...btw I am STILL waiting for my cocktail with the flamingo straw (vodka based) - does it always take a month to get across the Atlantic as weather is still very hot here lmaoBrilliant site. Thanks again x

I like the fact that everyone is welcome' date=' even a limey-euro like myself. It's a kind of United Nations goin on here and the Atlantic don't mean a damn thing. Due to my unusual hours of work I'm up when most of you guys are posting which is cool. .Ws is my homepage and I'm a .ws addict and proud :cool:[/quote']Without .ws, I wouldn't know that Jan Hammer was born in Czechoslovakia... wait a minute, I am 1/4 Czech, I MUST BE RELATED TO JAN HAMMER!!!! My life is more awesome now!

been giving this site a good going over and man! kudos to everyone involved. i don't know why anyone would go anywhere else for their vice fix! this place definitely has a hold on me!

• Administrators

been giving this site a good going over and man! kudos to everyone involved. i don't know why anyone would go anywhere else for their vice fix! this place definitely has a hold on me!

Thanks Tom,You'll find that this place has a the most dedicated administration and membership on the net.I've never seen a more friendly and informative forum anywhere.If you need anything please feel free to PM one of the team members.Welcome Home!

Thanks Tom' date='You'll find that this place has a the most dedicated administration and membership on the net.I've never seen a more friendly and informative forum anywhere.If you need anything please feel free to PM one of the team members.Welcome Home![/quote']Ditto on that, Timm.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I have hardly been on the site for the past few months, but where the hell else can you read about Miami Vice, review the episodes without mobs of villiagers marching through my gates with torches and pitchforks, and even post blogs ... all while munching doritos.I love this site, I'm staying, better get another bag, .ws has a hold on me.

Well' date=' I have hardly been on the site for the past few months, but where the hell else can you read about Miami Vice, review the episodes without mobs of villiagers marching through my gates with torches and pitchforks, and even post blogs ... all while munching doritos.I love this site, I'm staying, better get another bag, .ws has a hold on me.[/quote']Some images of me .ws-ingEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild