Don at Cheech Marin's wedding

vicefan

Actor Don Johnson and wife Kelley were spotted arriving at the wedding of Cheech Marin and Natasha Rubin in Malibu, CA. (August 8, 2009)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

He kind of like looks like season 5s BURNETT.

I was thinking the same thing. He looks like how he did in "Mirror Image" when he's having the conversation with Manolo, and Manolo says "Get to the bottom of it for me".Kelley looks quite tasty, and she stands to inherit a small fortune to boot!

Kelley is from a branch of the Getty family...but they are vast' date=' like the Kennedys. I think she looks a little like a banana with the hat[/quote']She is the heir to the company Wells-Fargo and is set to inherit hundreds of millions.:)

I think she looks a little like a banana with the hat

True, but the pastel color gets a :thumbsup: from me. Plus, she is stylishly thin, which is bad for Don, as it makes his overweight frame look fat in the side-by-side comparison. Somebody get Don on WW. Soon :) .

• Administrators

He needs a larger jacket if he is going to button the top button like that. It should not pull on the sides if it fits properly. But what do I know. I've never been on the cover of GQ.

Kelley is from a branch of the Getty family...but they are vast' date=' like the Kennedys. I think she looks a little like a banana with the hat[/quote']OK Cloe. Thanks. Good for DJ. He likes to spend a few bucks...:)

She is the heir to the company Wells-Fargo and is set to inherit hundreds of millions.:)

Don's biggest achievement since the end of MV - he's a big time winner in the matrimonial sweepstakes.

No longerit's obvious guys and girls. This man is no longer Sonny Crockett. We are always measuring him. The man is about to become sixty! Come on:cheers:He looks great for a 59 year old man, but he could never be Sonny Crockett as we know him.:clap: He's Don Johnson. Another part of his life. Only we think of him as "The One" Sonny Crockett we know and who will never come back. And we know he was!! Only when there is going to be a next MV with all the old actors. Everyone who was there in the eighty's on earth will watch. All the networks will mention it. The hype will last for at least three weeks........

• Administrators

Don's biggest achievement since the end of MV - he's a big time winner in the matrimonial sweepstakes.

I guess Caitlin was just a warm up...

Nice pictures, thanks! My congratulations to Cheech, though I haven't really seen him even on the pictures, LOL.I agree with Omaha - DJ will never be Sonny anymore, and this is just how things go in this world, no matter if we like it or not. And he's a human, not a god, and human beings are never perfect. Sometimes little unperfections just make a part of a person's charm. It may sound silly but one of the first things I thought about their clothes was that if the weather was hot, Don must feel much less comfortable in his suit than Kelly in her light dress, and vice versa if it was cool. Just a common observation, actually - an obvious thing that chose to struck me in the head at this very moment. Somehow it seems that men's and women's outfits for such occasions are intended for different seasons. :rolleyes:

I don't feel DJ is overweight.....he just looks it in that tight suit! :eek:At his age, he looks very cool, in the Nash Bridges style instead of Sonny Crockett. I still believe he & PMT can pull off a Miami Vice follow-up movie, in a Castillo capacity. Better still, may be an entirely new cop show on the 'Nash' style where they don't run & throw punches like 35 year olds. Nash had cool shootouts & interesting story lines.If DJ could only get motivated to try it. I wish someone could convince him......I'm sure PMT would do it !