Don at Cheech Marin's wedding

vicefan

Geez' date=' how old is Cheech's bride?![/quote']Young enuf to be his grandda ..., erhh, daughter (I'm hating all Hollywood actors now - life is too good for them :evil: :evil: :evil: ).

The couple is in the news today as they have announced their engagement. Natasha Rubin has been Cheech Marin’s girlfriend since 2004. The the 62-year-old comedian is half of the legendary comedy duo Cheech and Chong who have recently reunited and embarked on The Light Up America Tour.According to his rep, Marin proposed to Natasha Rubin on February 17, 2009 as they dined at Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Los Angeles.“The couple are thrilled and looking forward to sharing their special day with close friends and family.â€It will be the third marriage for Marin. The couple plan a summer wedding in Malibu, California.As a biography, Natasha Rubin was born in St. Petersburg, Russia. Her birthdate and age are unknown. She was six years old when she began studying piano. By age 10, she was participating in competitions and performing in prestigious concert halls. She attended the Special Music School for Gifted Children where she studied with Professor Leonid Sintsev, and under whom she graduated from the Rimsky-Korsakov Music College with honors. She went on to earn a master’s degree in piano performance from the St. Petersburg State Conservatory. Subsequently, she studied privately with Professor Vitaly Margulis.She has performed widely throughout Russia and the U.S. Notably, in Russia she performed at St. Petersburg Philharmonic Hall. She has had radio and TV appearances and she is also a recording artist. In 1995, she moved to the U.S. and now lives in Malibu, California.Natasha Rubin performs both as a soloist and in ensembles. A recent noteworthy collaboration is the duo ‘Double Sharp. She teamed up with fellow pianist and St. Petersburg Conservatory graduate Maria Demina and present an hour-long program of challenging music from a wide range of Russian Romantic and 20th century composers.In 2001, she began collaborating with French soprano Nicol Mecerova and they perform an extensive repertoire European vocal music that has been rarely heard or recorded, including the 2004 program “Voyage à Paris†which includes two centuries of French art songs.

So Cheech picked out a famous wife! LOL Thank you for the photos and the article, Croc1.

I still believe he & PMT can pull off a Miami Vice follow-up movie' date=' in a Castillo capacity. Better still, may be an entirely new cop show on the 'Nash' style where they don't run & throw punches like 35 year olds. Nash had cool shootouts & interesting story lines.If DJ could only get motivated to try it. I wish someone could convince him......I'm sure PMT would do it ![/quote']Hm... I wouldn't count that much on this. It seems to me that DJ must be sick and tired of playing TV-cops by now. (And who would blame him? He served in the police for about 10 years! :D) He described himself in some interview as a man who couldn't stand boredom, and it can be really boring for an actor to play similar roles for years. Besides, doing action TV-shows is a tiring job, and Don isn't that young anymore, he may want to have a rest and to spent some time with his family, etc.Anyway, I'm looking forward to see some new movies with DJ. As far as I know his movie carrier kind of started reviving, so let's keep our fingers crossed for him... ;)

Oh yes, I've read about it too, something concerning Tarantino and Rodrigues, right? I wonder if DJ will play a villain or a good guy...

• 3 weeks later...