Nash Bridges -Season 3 Announced, Nov 10th Release

Matt5

They have DJ holding a Beretta .380 on the cover.:eek: I certainly don't recall seeing him with a Beretta .380. His compensated Colt 1911 was in 38Super. I know a little bit about these things.

Awesome! I just finished season 2 a few weeks ago.

Im on Season 2 - it really is excellent - so funny with the relationship of Don and Cheech . They really pack a lot into each episode. The episode I just watched was Directed by David Jackson ( director of "Stones War", "French Twist and "Walk Alone")! and Exec Produced by DJ and John Nicollela ( MV show runner in Season 1-2 ). :)

About season 3This is another good season of Nash. Presently, if any one gets WGN America we've just begun Season 3 episodes at 12 noon EDT. It might interest Vicers to know that Willie Nelson shows up in an episode calle Pay Back. We also meet Tamara Van Zandt for the first time (Donna Scott who played the Mayor's Maseuse in season 1' High Impact episode 4) We also get the famous Halloween episode "Sniper" where Joe directs traffic to YMCA! That's also the episode where Nash tries to talk down a guy who thinks he's a tiger because he's taken too much of a drug (I think PCP) and he's locked in a chinese restuarant's kitchen. We get to see people living the Goth life. We meet Michelle Chan (Kelly Hu) and Cassidy and Evan become involved. We also see Nash lose his memory and have to reconstruct a case he was working on before he lost it. We're also introduced to Lynett Lisa's younger sister played by Swoozie Kurtz. All in all Season 3 is quite enjoyable, and well worth getting although we probably won't get the original music, I hope they can leave in the YMCA segment. Needless to say I'll be at Bestbuy when it comes out, but I'm still keeping my tapes.:)

This is another good season of Nash. Presently' date=' if any one gets WGN America we've just begun Season 3 episodes at 12 noon EDT. It might interest Vicers to know that Willie Nelson shows up in an episode calle Pay Back. We also meet Tamara Van Zandt for the first time (Donna Scott who played the Mayor's Maseuse in season 1' High Impact episode 4) We also get the famous Halloween episode "Sniper" where Joe directs traffic to YMCA! That's also the episode where Nash tries to talk down a guy who thinks he's a tiger because he's taken too much of a drug (I think PCP) and he's locked in a chinese restuarant's kitchen. We get to see people living the Goth life. We meet Michelle Chan (Kelly Hu) and Cassidy and Evan become involved. We also see Nash lose his memory and have to reconstruct a case he was working on before he lost it. We're also introduced to Lynett Lisa's younger sister played by Swoozie Kurtz. All in all Season 3 is quite enjoyable, and well worth getting although we probably won't get the original music, I hope they can leave in the YMCA segment. Needless to say I'll be at Bestbuy when it comes out, but I'm still keeping my tapes.:)[/quote']I thought you'd be happy with another NB release , Nancy.Oh the episode where Nash loses his short-term memory is on that dvd - thats a great episode and very funny moments with Nash and Joe.Im really looking forward to Season 4 release and the episode ( "Resurrection" ) with the mixed identity after the Car carsh and Nash is informed his daughter , Cassidy, died - the acting on the San Fransisco Hospital Rooftop with Joe is the best Ive ever seen from Don Johnson in anything he's done - absolutely fantastic and moving.

This is another good season of Nash. Presently' date=' if any one gets WGN America we've just begun Season 3 episodes at 12 noon EDT. It might interest Vicers to know that Willie Nelson shows up in an episode calle Pay Back. We also meet Tamara Van Zandt for the first time (Donna Scott who played the Mayor's Maseuse in season 1' High Impact episode 4) We also get the famous Halloween episode "Sniper" where Joe directs traffic to YMCA! That's also the episode where Nash tries to talk down a guy who thinks he's a tiger because he's taken too much of a drug (I think PCP) and he's locked in a chinese restuarant's kitchen. We get to see people living the Goth life. We meet Michelle Chan (Kelly Hu) and Cassidy and Evan become involved. We also see Nash lose his memory and have to reconstruct a case he was working on before he lost it. We're also introduced to Lynett Lisa's younger sister played by Swoozie Kurtz. All in all Season 3 is quite enjoyable, and well worth getting although we probably won't get the original music, I hope they can leave in the YMCA segment. Needless to say I'll be at Bestbuy when it comes out, but I'm still keeping my tapes.:)[/quote']I'm overjoyed at this, I agree with you about being right there at bestbuy but it will kill me if the season doesn't end with "my father's eyes" which imo is one of the best tv show season endings ever and is really a tearjerker of a scene with that song in the background.

I'm overjoyed at this' date=' I agree with you about being right there at bestbuy but it will kill me if the season doesn't end with "my father's eyes" which imo is one of the best tv show season endings ever and is really a tearjerker of a scene with that song in the background.[/quote']That could be tricky - big hits by big artists such as Eric Clapton's "My Father Eyes" could be replaced as the music rights would be deemed to expensive for Paramount/Cbs.On the other hand the Alanis Morisette song from "Night Train" in Season 2 made it.:)

That could be tricky - big hits by big artists such as Eric Clapton's "My Father Eyes" could be replaced as the music rights would be deemed to expensive for Paramount/Cbs.On the other hand the Alanis Morisette song from "Night Train" in Season 2 made it.:)

I am hoping though that since this episode was the only time Clapton permitted the song to ever be used in any type of film or tv show that it would be an extrenuating circumstance but who knows. I'm at least hoping that for season six the music was part of the contract since at that point they were releasing tv shows on dvd.... (btw what is the name of the Morrisette song in the opening of night train? thx!)

• 3 weeks later...

That could be tricky - big hits by big artists such as Eric Clapton's "My Father Eyes" could be replaced as the music rights would be deemed to expensive for Paramount/Cbs.On the other hand the Alanis Morisette song from "Night Train" in Season 2 made it.:)

What's the name of the Morisette song I can't find it online by searching with the lyrics?

nash bridges european?Hello,Does somebody knows if Nash Bridges will be realesed in Europe. (DVD format region 2). I have asked severall shops in the Netherlands but they don't know anything about it.I am a big fan but I can only find DVD's from region 1 @ the internet shops like Amazon and my DVD player does not accept that format. :cry:Thanks for answering.E.(ps sorry if my Englisch is a bit rusty, need some praktice)

• 2 months later...

The end of Season 3 music

I'm overjoyed at this' date=' I agree with you about being right there at bestbuy but it will kill me if the season doesn't end with "my father's eyes" which imo is one of the best tv show season endings ever and is really a tearjerker of a scene with that song in the background.[/quote']I agree, but as some one else said I don't know if they'll have permission or even if Paramont/CBS will check on it. I think they should since this was the episode that was dedicated to John Nicolella(sp?) and showed his birth and death dates. As mentioned the song just fits the scene, and the circumstances.

I agree' date=' but as some one else said I don't know if they'll have permission or even if Paramont/CBS will check on it. I think they should since this was the episode that was dedicated to John Nicolla(sp?) and showed his birth and death dates. As mentioned the song just fits the scene, and the circumstances.[/quote']I should be picking this up soon, I'm praying we're both right (plus they did leave two of the original songs on the second season dvds so who knows, miracles might happen!) If anyone gets these dvds please let us know!?

"My Father's Eyes" also brought a tear to my eyes. :cry:I can spend my Retirement years watching all my Miami Vice & Nash Bridges Discs. :happy::thumbsup::dance:

No My Father's Eyes - Bummer.

My Copy hasn't arrived yet - but I would be real interested to see if "My Fathers Eyes" has been cut out of the last episode of Season 3.

Yeah, unfortuantely. They've substiuted some woman singing in the Gospel style. I was was watching "Sniper" but had only got to the place where Michelle Chan shoots the widow washer. and no rifle is found, so I don't know yet if YMCA and the traffic directing scene are in this or not. I did notice in "Sacraments" that although My Fathers Eyes was not in the ending, the stupid metal tunes for the rage band were left in, including the one played while the guy is in the Airstream trailer in the ware house waiting for SWAT and Nash to come and get him. Like I said I'm keeping my originals, but it is nice to see the clear picture. Reminds me of what I had to do with Quantum Leap. The theme song there, and Velton Ray Bunch's scoring was there, but most of the standard songs used to designate the time and circumstances weren't. The same with Nash, it seems that Eddie Jobson's music is there, but most of the popular music pieces aren't. :(:eek:

Hello' date='Does somebody knows if Nash Bridges will be realesed in Europe. (DVD format region 2). I have asked severall shops in the Netherlands but they don't know anything about it.I am a big fan but I can only find DVD's from region 1 @ the internet shops like Amazon and my DVD player does not accept that format. :cry:Thanks for answering.E.(ps sorry if my Englisch is a bit rusty, need some praktice)[/quote']Yes, this is a problem. In Germany we can't get them too. But in September I got the Information, the DVD mayby comes in summer 2010! That's a long time - and I don't know if this is right...:confused:(ps - sorry for this very bad english - I hope you understand what I mean)

Yeah' date=' unfortuantely. They've substiuted some woman singing in the Gospel style. I was was watching "Sniper" but had only got to the place where Michelle Chan shoots the widow washer. and no rifle is found, so I don't know yet if YMCA and the traffic directing scene are in this or not. I did notice in "Sacraments" that although My Fathers Eyes was not in the ending, the stupid metal tunes for the rage band were left in, including the one played while the guy is in the Airstream trailer in the ware house waiting for SWAT and Nash to come and get him. Like I said I'm keeping my originals, but it is nice to see the clear picture. Reminds me of what I had to do with Quantum Leap. The theme song there, and Velton Ray Bunch's scoring was there, but most of the standard songs used to designate the time and circumstances weren't. The same with Nash, it seems that Eddie Jobson's music is there, but most of the popular music pieces aren't. :(:eek:[/quote']nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-(