Nash Bridges -Season 3 Announced, Nov 10th Release

Matt5

Yes' date=' this is a problem. In Germany we can't get them too. But in September I got the Information, the DVD mayby comes in summer 2010! That's a long time - and I don't know if this is right...:confused:(ps - sorry for this very bad english - I hope you understand what I mean)[/quote']Thanks.I understand what you wrote! no problem thereSummer 2010 :cry: Takes to long!I guess i just wait:rolleyes:

Season 3 on dvd from Cbs looks wonderful - a real shame about "My Fathers Eyes" not making the release on the last episode- I am sure this is down to the cost of including this Eric Clapton Hit from 1998.:)

• 2 months later...

How's everyone , anyone?, enjoying Season 3 of Nash Bridges on dvd.?I would expect Season 4 of "Nash" to be released around August time perhaps.:D

I still have yet to buy S3. The last few months, I've been watching the first 3 seasons of some "other" 80's crime show that competed with MV.If I have a few extra travelers checks when I return from Oahu, I might buy it. ;)

They might hold on to season #4 to be closer to Xmas' date=' but what do I know about marketing.:confused:[/quote']Maybe Oct-Nov sees a lot of releases - at least Nash Bridges Season 4 is on the schedule to be released in 2010, apparently.:D