• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• 2morgen

• sredd

• cheetah

First Look at Don Johnson's Character from Machete: Special Cinco de Mayo Machete TrailerTrailer on page here:http://guanabee.com/2010/05/new-machete-trailer/Apparently directed at Arizona, and to hype the movie.

Jessica Alba looks so bad in this new Machete trailer... Also, Robert DeNiro, Don Johnson, Cheech Marin. And a special message from Danny Trejo to the state of Arizona.

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

:eek: not my kind of movie, but have to see Don.IMDB release date is September 3rd, which means Labor Day Weekend. That's a good release date.

:eek: not my kind of movie' date=' but have to see Don.IMDB release date is September 3rd, which means Labor Day Weekend. That's a good release date.[/quote']I also don't care for this type of movie, I'm just interested in seeing DON JOHNSON. Thrilled he's working.

One sentence in the trailer says, "He (Machete) gets the women!" Of course, it´s my personal opinion, but can anybody tell me why a not good - looking man( I don´t want to use the rude word) like Machete gets the women?Everybody here knows that I´m a PMT - fan, but if I had the choice between the men in this movie, I would never chose Machete!

... can anybody tell me why a not good - looking man( I don´t want to use the rude word) like Machete gets the women?

It's Hollywood. "Suspension of disbelief" is in full force and effect. Kind of like firing a six shooter 27 times, with no reloading.Plus, the movie was all about sex and violence. Don Johnson was only going to be on screen long enough to establish his character, and then have him get killed gruesomely (not meaning to give away the plot, but the entire movie is people getting sliced and diced, so therefore ...)

Don Johnson was only going to be on screen long enough to establish his character' date=' and then have him get killed gruesomely (not meaning to give away the plot, but the entire movie is people getting sliced and diced, so therefore ...)[/quote']How do you know, Rich, have you seen a test release or something like that? :confused:By the way... am I the only one who had that weird feeling when they said "introducing Don Johnson"? I mean the trailer. Looked as if DJ was some young debutant. :rolleyes:

How do you know' date=' Rich ... [/quote']The plot has already been revealed.Machete gets hired to kill.Machete gets double-crossed.Machete kills a whole bunch of dudes with ... Well, you get the rest of the story.

I also don't care for this type of movie' date=' I'm just interested in seeing DON JOHNSON. Thrilled he's working.[/quote']Me to!I do not like this kind of movie but........ my husband does. So he can watch the whole movie and I look at the parts were Don is in,the rest of the movie I read a book. Mariage saved;). But I think it wil take a while before it is released in Europe.

Me to!I do not like this kind of movie but........ my husband does. So he can watch the whole movie and I look at the parts were Don is in' date='the rest of the movie I read a book. Mariage saved;). But I think it wil take a while before it is released in Europe.[/quote']That is a good idea 2morgen! So everybody is happy to see what they would like to see... :happy::D

I can add that it's also "not my kind of a movie", like some other members said already. So I guess I'll be having a kind of a dilemma. :) On one hand, I'd watch anything with DJ in it, on the other hand - I'm not sure that I could endure two hours of "slicing and dicing" on a big screen. :eek: Maybe will take a peek on DVD later... very carefully and "fast forwarding" the gory scenes... :confused:Anyone who sees the movie first, please, tell us if DJ's part in it is worth watching. :)

• 2 months later...
New Machete trailer -No new DJ footage, but still ...http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2010/07/danny-trejo-is-yudge-yury-y-mexicutioner

There’s a new Machete trailer out. I guess with the Robert-Rodriguez-produced, Danny-Trejo-starring Predators out in theaters today, it was a perfect time to advertise the Rodriguez co-directed (along with his editor, Ethan Maniquis) Machete.The new trailer has all the bike-mounted-chain-gun action of the first trailer with 100% more Mexican wrestling masks. And of course appearances by all of the all-star cast — Robert DeNiro, Jeff Fahey, Cheech Marin, Don Johnson, Steven Seagal, Jessica Alba, and Michelle Rodriguez in her eye patch and bra. At first I was a little intimidated at the sight of Michelle Rodriguez in a bikini.

I have found a great poster of DJ in this movie.With some good words for him

Thanks, 2morgen! :)Well... doesn't he look creepy? :frost:

I have found a great poster of DJ in this movie.

Nice find.Weird picture. What the hell is that thing under his chin? Time for a "chinlift", Don.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...