Children Pretend to be Strippers - Go Pole Dancing

Richie Rich

Guess she had be be grown up now - just could not wait to be 18. Guess the parents are off getting high, spaced out, or just absent - who knows.

16-year old Miley Cyrus pretended to be a stripper at last nights 2009 Teen Choice Awards. Miley performed her new single, Party in the USA, while dancing on a stripper pole on top of an ice cream truck!This was a very mature performance for Miley who has been trying to shed her innocent image for awhile now. Miley also presented the Ultimate Choice Award to Britney Spears and said “I’m a huge fans of hers." We'll see if Miley goes down the same road as Britney!

http://www.celebridoodle.com/.a/6a00e5536b2ba988330120a4df371d970b-500wihttp://www.celebridoodle.com/.a/6a00e5536b2ba988330120a5362f0b970c-150wihttp://www.celebridoodle.com/.a/6a00e5536b2ba988330120a5362f3b970c-150wi

I remember when little girls to dress slutty like Brittney Spears.I call the little girls who dress like that "prostitots". :D

"prostitots". :D

Good one!!! hahahahahahahahahaI agree kids should be kids a bit longer. They should enjoy and embrace youth.I can't believe that Miley would do such a thing on that venue of show either. It should have been saved for some other place.Could you imagine some eight year old asking their parents "why is she dancing around a pole?" and the parents saying...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...well you see....it's kinda like this...........................go to your room.Ok that's for the bible thumpers...I think a liberal parent would say"you see kid...back in the old days girls used to do a sensual dance for the king and it was to arouse him. Modern day dancers are merely strippers who take off their clothes to music and tease the customers who pay exuberant amounts of money to them and give little in return. This act is one of low self asteem and you should go to college and get a real job."

post-35-13892962945189_thumb.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if she isn't knocked up before she's 18. What a role model for other little girls. I wonder if Disney will want her back?

This is what happens in a society when the word Pimp(the lowest form of life) becomes a cool slang word, and women take stripper classes.

• Administrators

It wouldn't surprise me if she isn't knocked up before she's 18. What a role model for other little girls. I wonder if Disney will want her back?

I was going to say the same thing. She'll be pregnant before she turns 18.

There was even more depravity at this event (what will they do next year to top this year - human sacrifice?) - the "Teen Choice Awards".A 48-yr old woman shows up at the event holding the hand of her date - who is a teenager. Wow - real classy :thumbsdown: . A complete nut case - both of them. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/09/levi-johnston-and-kathy-g_n_255197.html

Kathy Griffin, 48, found herself a hunky date for Sunday night's Teen Choice Awards -- Levi Johnston, 19.Dressed in a pinstripe suit and pink striped tie, the Alaskan teen and father of Sarah Palin's grandson Tripp arrived hand-in-hand with Griffin, planted a kiss on her cheek for the cameras and did some solo posing as well. No word how the pair became friends, but Johnston told Access Hollywood, "She's beautiful and funny. She's the star of the night."

Eingefügtes Bild

Maybe she had to drive him as he might not have a licence yet?What other reason would she be with him????????????can you say...SOCCER MOM!!!

• Administrators

And if it was a 48 year old guy that arrived with a teenage girl holding hands, he's be labeled a pedophile.Gotta love those double standards! :evil:

And if it was a 48 year old guy that arrived with a teenage girl holding hands' date=' he's be labeled a pedophile.Gotta love those double standards! :evil:[/quote']Not if she's 19 like Levi, Tim.As to Miley......her Dad is very religious & she was brought up to know right from wrong. I was disappointed to see these pics of her.Maybe her agent tells her it will help her get work?

• Administrators

her Dad is very religious & she was brought up to know right from wrong. I was disappointed to see these pics of her.Maybe her agent tells her it will help her get work?

Yes, I also read that somewhere which surprised me as well. A year or so ago she did something silly too, forget exactly what it was, and that was when I read the article about her father.

• Administrators

That and generation differences. If I did anything my father didn't approve of I would have just been killed! Ah, the good old days...

That and generation differences. If I did anything my father didn't approve of I would have just been killed! Ah' date=' the good old days...[/quote']I just left home at seventeen after being fed up. My father was a bit old country and old fashioned as well. It runs in most families I suppose. All teenagers want to be independent. It's a part of growing up and leaving the nest.

There was even more depravity at this event (what will they do next year to top this year - human sacrifice?) - the "Teen Choice Awards".A 48-yr old woman shows up at the event holding the hand of her date - who is a teenager. Wow - real classy :thumbsdown: . A complete nut case - both of them. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/09/levi-johnston-and-kathy-g_n_255197.html

That beings a whole new meaning to "Teen Choice Awards." :rolleyes::blind:

I missed this from Monday night - Griffin was the guest host on Larry King, and guess who was her guest to interview. I'm thinking that the typical L. King viewer was not happy with this. And Johnston is about as intelligent as a bag of hammers :rolleyes: . It was sad to hear him struggle to read.Interview video here:http://gawker.com/5334474/