Miami Vice .ws "Heroes of the Vice Revolution"!!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Just out of curiosity I Googled "miami vice fan sites" & "miami vice forums" to find that we are quickly climbing the ladder to number 1! A few short months ago we weren't even on page 4. Today, I'm proud to say, that both searches put us as the 4th listing on page 1 passing Miami Vice Chronicles! With .org having the top 2 spots that actually makes us number 3!A while back fans of Vice and "that other Vice site" seemed like they were "Made For Each Other" but recently .ws has been coming on "Like A Hurricane", with a sense of "Duty & Honor" to it's fans. We promise that none of you will ever have to "Walk-Alone" or deal with any "Red Tape" to get your daily Vice "Fix"! When .ws was created many fans felt like they were stuck between a "Rock And A Hard Place" deciding which site to choose. I want to thank everyone here for taking that "Leap of Faith" and giving us your "Vote Of Confidence"! .ws has been created by true Vice fans, for Vice fans. You'll never have to worry about any "Home Invaders" trying a "Hostile Takeover" and the owners have not been "Bought And Paid For". Troublemakers will be given a "One Way Ticket" out of here! As "other Vice sites" wait for "The Big Thaw" and continue to "Freefall" looking like a game of "Knock, Knock...Who's There?" everything here will continue to be "Cool Runnin" as we go for the "Kill-Shot"! Anyone who has spent any time here knows that .ws is "Definitely Miami"! ;)

That's what makes this site so nice. Everybody posts something, and learns something. It's "GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE" on this site. ;)

Here's the stats as of today:Threads: 1' date='810Posts: 32,621 Members: 628 Active Members: 175[/quote']So we've gone OVER the 600 members count now!:shout:OVER 600 MEMBERS!:shout:

So we've gone OVER the 600 members count now!:shout:OVER 600 MEMBERS!:shout:

Well, this IS the HOTTEST Miami Vice site out there currently...and getting HOTTER!

should be a "Milk Run" getting to number 1 :p & if you see a "Shadow in the Dark" it will be .org. Yep, there's no enemies in our camp, we're all "Buddies". The other sites will need a "Miracle Man" to save them

should be a "Milk Run" getting to number 1 :p & if you see a "Shadow in the Dark" it will be .org. Yep' date=' there's no enemies in our camp, we're all "Buddies". The other sites will need a "Miracle Man" to save them[/quote']The "other" site has a thread called, "quiet". They mention how quiet it there now.We're ROCK'IN here, No problems!I guess that puts that "other" site between a "ROCK AND A HARD PLACE".Eingefügtes Bild

should be a "Milk Run" getting to number 1 :p & if you see a "Shadow in the Dark" it will be .org. Yep' date=' there's no enemies in our camp, we're all "Buddies". The other sites will need a "Miracle Man" to save them[/quote']It might be "Too Much, Too Late" for them. At least here, you know who your "Brother's Keeper" is. ;)

Remember...DON JOHNSON is on OUR side!Eingefügtes Bild

I still seriously love that pic.Anyways, this is great news! I'm not going to try any clever MV ep references, but I am going to give .ws a big :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: