POLL: Our option to delete??

Crash

Should be be able to delete our own posts' date=' or thread that we start?[/quote']I Think It's a good Idea...that way if someone accidently starts a topic already covered, or posts something they have second thoughts about they can take ownership.

Plus, it will lessen the work for the Mods:"Can you delete XXXX post of mine??"Nah, let us do it ourselves. Plus, what harm will it do if we are allowed??? None.

• Administrators

Deleting Posts/ThreadsThanks for the input but for now we have decided to leave things as they are. Admins or moderators will be the only ones able to totally delete posts or topics. I remember several instances on .org where simply deleting a post or 2 can destroy a thread and leave everyone confused. If you need something removed please just contact one of us and we will take care of it. You will rarely find a time when one of the administrators isn't available!Thanks!

Thanks for the input but for now we have decided to leave things as they are. Admins or moderators will be the only ones able to totally delete posts or topics. I remember several instances on .org where simply deleting a post or 2 can destroy a thread and leave everyone confused. If you need something removed please just contact one of us and we will take care of it. You will rarely find a time when one of the administrators isn't available!Thanks!

Cool, F-Man...I think we can respect that.. Thanks for all your efforts!

Sounds good Lou. I guess no one will care that I posted twice by accident anyway, in another thread. Was trying to edit and oops, press the wrong button....:D

I Think It's a good Idea...that way if someone accidently starts a topic already covered' date=' or posts something they have second thoughts about they can take ownership.[/font']

yeah ditto here

Yep, if you want to have a real "simulated" conversation, it has to be like real life, where you can't take back the numbskull stuff you say sometimes. Having your embarassing moment of weakness posted for posterity may serve as a reminder to think before you write the next time. Being able to delete has the potential to set off a flame war free-for-all.