The New Edition 20 Questions

Vicechic84

A new (and relatively unique) trivia appropriately entitled '20 Questions' is entering the ws family of trivia's. The object of this game is to ask questions (but please one question at a time to make it fair to other MV trivia enthusiasts :)) to reveal what 'person', 'place' or 'thing' is on my mind. Once all the clues are combined they should reveal the answer. If there are any questions please don't hesitate to ask folks. Btw. thanx a bunch for refreshing my memory about this in another thread miamijimf (yes my minds a little slow at times I'm afraid:cry:) And on that note, let the questioning begin peoples!:thumbsup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• miamijimf

• chum981

This is neither a place nor a person miamijim and Tim. Btw you can ask that (or any) question Tim :) and your very welcome Jim. And once again thanks for refreshing my memory about this great trivia. :)

No it is not a reptile but it is a 'living thing'. And I'm pretty sure this is the only time this 'thing' can be seen in an episode.

Hmmmmm...All good questions and guesses! Okay here goes...Tim it is an 'animal' from MV (although technically it's not 'alive' during the time it makes its debut) and as I posted before it has no legs. It definitely isn't a snake (good guess though IceManMike!) nor is it Zito's goldfish (which is the closest guess yet - good one Miamijim!) but it is a member of that family of species. I just hope I'm making sense here.:p

Although another good guess, it isn't a dolphin (it isn't that large in size nor is it a mammal) and it can not be seen in the opening credits. Keep going though!

The swordfish on the wall in Phill's house in Phil the Shill. One of Izzy's hip decorations. This swordfish also appeared in another episode, painted a little differently. I forget the ep and will have to research it.

That is a great guess Jim but this 'thing' can not be seen as decoration/painted (on the wall or anywhere else) nor is it stuffed in any way. It also is nowhere large in size as the swordfish. It was 'alive' at one point (it isn't any longer) but you can clearly tell it's still fresh! Oh I really hope am making sense here! :p