• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• miamijimf

• chum981

A good guess Jim, but I'm afraid that that's not the episode in question. If my memory serves me correctly I don't believe that the fish has a yellow tail either. I should also mention that the fish is not actually being fed to Elvis at this time. We can only assume (as the audience) that it's his next meal. However, you are correct as the location of this said fish is seen on the St. Vitas Dance. I'll go one further and say that this is one memorable episode. I hope this helps.:D

• Administrators

Whatever Works, when the accountant with the Wharton degree comes to take away Sonny's Daytona. Izzie is holding a fish and waving it and saying something like "this man plunges himself into the murky water of the underworld to risk life and limb...gets treated with as much respect as this bait..."That the one?

Chu got it Su-su-sudio Tim! That's the one mang!:p And nice job to miamijim for guessing the 'thing' in question!:clap: Brilliant double-teaming there gentlemen!:D:D And a pat on the back to everybody that participated in that last round!;) So then let's continue to strike while the iron is hot folks shall we?! I have something else in mind, so let the next round of questioning begin now!

Bingo Tim! Nice goin'!:thumbsup:Well, then let's keep the momentum going as I've got something else in mind. Let the next round of questioning begin!