• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• miamijimf

• chum981

Although all are great guesses, I'm afraid this place is none of the above forementioned (a Federal building, courthouse, hotel and restaurant). However, I will narrow it down a little further for you by saying that what is in this building provides a service to the public. I hope this helps.

Well, that place definitely provides a service Jim ;) (and it's another good guess) but I'm afraid that's not the place in question. I'll go as far as to give yet another hint and say it's an 'institution' of sorts that everybody uses. I hope this makes sense.

Both good guesses Tim and miamijim but neither is the 'institution' in question. It is in Miami. But I'll give ya'll another hint. This place plays an important role in our daily lives. It's a place of 'interest'. I hope this helps. Keep on trying!

Nice one Tim!:p But this time Jim hit the nail on the proverbial MV head! Good goin'!:clap: And a great job to everyone that participated in that last round!:thumbsup: Well folks, it's that time again, you know the drill;)...So let the next round of questioning begin!:D

Good guess Tim, but that isn't the thing in question. It wasn't that kind of living thing at one time. Keep going though!:thumbsup:

This thing was not originally a fish, nor an animal nor a vegetable gentlemen. It doesn't have fins, or fur, nor does it have four legs (or any legs whatsoever) for that matter. I hope this makes sense.