The New Edition 20 Questions

Vicechic84

Vicechic, you wrote "it was a living and breathing thing when it began its journey," but you also said it was neither animal or vegetable. I meant category. All living things are in the animal or vegetable category. Are you talking about a dead body or a body in suspended animation?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• miamijimf

• chum981

It's not a dead body nor is it a body suspended in animation Jim. It's not in the category of animal nor is it a vegetable. However, (and although it isn't one of these physically) Tim is a little closer with his 'plant' guess. It's in and around that family of 'living things'. I hope that helps.

Yes. I doubt if there are written rules for 20 questions but I played it a lot as a kid. Another way of beginning a 20 questions problem is by announcing it "the unknown object" is either animal, vegetable, or mineral. Having the players guess whether it is person, place, or thing is of course OK also. If it's vegetable or mineral we used to ask as a second question: Is it bigger or smaller than a breadbox? Am I showing my age? From what we know about the current problem, I'm guessing it is an alien, and I don't mean Izzy.

• Administrators

I remember the "bigger than a bread box" line, so no, your not showing your age Jim. I'm 1/10th your age buddy! :p

Another good guess but technically it's not a plant at all Tim. It's just closest to that family of living things.;) Jim, yes you make a good and valid point. This thing is much larger than a breadbox (once again in it's original form, however they do come in many different sizes). However, after the fact (once it is in the form that it appears on the episode it is about the size 'if folded' as a breadbox or even smaller). I hope this helps (and makes sense). ;)

This thing is very much legal Tim not illegal! LOL You can carry this out in public and you definitely won't get arrested. :p

First off, I must sincerely apologize for mentioning this 'living things' original state as it really has nothing to do with this thing in its current state. And it appears that it's the mention of that that has veered this in an entirely other direction that I thought it would have ever gone.:eek: The questions have gone so far out of reach that I that I feel it's time I should bring ya'll back in gentlemen. :) You guys are really breakin' my heart here.:cry: This thing is not as complex (or obscure) as it may sound. In fact, you'll all be saying, 'Omg is that what it is?!' when this thing is finally revealed. I will go as far as to mention that this thing is something we enjoy (or possibly not enjoy) looking at every day. It is a universal thing that people can purchase anywhere (literally!) or are given the choice to 'subscribe' to at an affordable cost. And this thing can be seen in Season 3 Jim. I hope this helps (and of course makes sense). Btw. you're all very impressive with your questions! And I truly mean that in the highest regard gentlemen! Yes, it's a compliment! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Another good guess but no it's not the thing in question Tim. Although this thing is made from the same thing as 'money'. Also (because it's that light enough in weight) you can carry it under your arm if you wish.

Okay, now you've named where this once 'living thing' began it's journey Tim. This 'thing' is made from trees but is then turned into something else we use daily. I hope this helps.

• Administrators

You need aspirin?! If I were in Florida right now, I'd beat you with that newspaper! ;)

You've gotta be experiencing an Excederin Hangover cause Tim your persistency and determination (not to mention MV trivia knowledge) paid off there buddy! Correctamundo!:thumbsup: Okay, now onwards and upwards to the next round of questioning as I've got something else on my mind.