One Word Trivia!

Ferrariman

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Think that was Phil to the suckers when he started conning them about coke prices, in Phil the Shill.

Yep!

A guess is the old man referring to one of the other backwoods characters in The Glades?

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

I actually started typing Crockett and changed my mind...it was him explaining what happened to the woman in the boat on the way to Bramlett's.

• 1 year later...
  • timm525 pinned this topic
9 minutes ago, timm525 said:

The word is "stogie"

name the character and ep please.

I think this one belongs to a member by this name :p

22 hours ago, timm525 said:

The word is "stogie"

name the character and ep please.

Is this in reference to an object seen, touched etc, or is it just an abbreviated quote? Someone refresh me pls what this thread is about. 

I recall Burnett saying he saw Alejandro "fire up a stogie" in Mirror Image

7 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

I recall Burnett saying he saw Alejandro "fire up a stogie" in Mirror Image

I was thinking of this, too. 

• Administrators

Yep, you got it guys. 

Sonny, yes to all the above. I think that was F-Man's intention of this thread. If not it is now! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 10:46 PM, Dadrian said:

I think this one belongs to a member by this name :p

Dang!  I just saw this.  I'm assuming you were speaking of me.  I've only been checking the 2018 quote thread.  I'll have to be more vigilant.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, timm525 said:

"Bigmac"

Ep and character please. 

:) 

While C&T are lost in “Glades”, Tubbs said he fed a piece of one to a plant at the Botanical Gardens in his hometown. 

• Administrators

That was Rico to Sonny in I think Little Prince talking about Sonny getting a hot dog and he said something like your gonna have that tube of mystery meat in your stomach all night? And Sonny said something like your right, I think I'll get two. 

14 minutes ago, timm525 said:

That was Rico to Sonny in I think Little Prince talking about Sonny getting a hot dog and he said something like your gonna have that tube of mystery meat in your stomach all night? And Sonny said something like your right, I think I'll get two. 

All correct, including the season, but wrong episode. A kid’s  life does get ruined in this one, though. 

Try again. Rico to Sonny is right, the hot dog part is right, and season 1 is right, but still wrong episode. Think of why Crockett was buying a hot dog. He had just disposed of one. :p

• Administrators

Milk Run......and that's my final guess. Some one else will need to answer, there's 19 more episodes in season one, this could take all night! :evil: