Neon Trivia

miamijimf

Here's a new game. Give me the episode and scene where this neon is seen. Mr. Neon, who has a shop in Hialeah of the same name, created all the Vice neon beginning with the second episode of Season One. At least one of his signs has been a prop in all three seasons of Burn Notice. For extra credit, tell me where this scene was filmed.Eingefügtes Bild

Good participation guys, glad to see it. Shill has it- good job. Here's a pic of Mr. Neon himself with an anchor, one his favorite signs.Eingefügtes Bild Here is one of his palms and other signs. Episode and scene?Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Looks like the hallway where Sonny took a call at Mack's club in "Better Living Through Chemistry"

Is that a sillouhette of Evan Freed? Couldn't be...Look, I just mainly wanted to give praise on the concept of this game - bravo. If anything says Vice or 80s, it's the ubiquitous neon... you're ahead of your time. Fantastic.

• Administrators

Looks like the hallway where Sonny took a call at Mack's club in "Better Living Through Chemistry"

I have to agree with that one except it isn't Sonny, it is the guy doing the rip off that Trudy shoots in the Dutch Oven? :clap:

Thanks Cagey, I dig neon also. Resurrecting this game was Vicechic's idea and a good one. Nothing says Vice like neon. If the reunion had been a go this year I was planning on contracting Mr. Neon to create either a miniature Bernay's Cafe or LMD lips sign as a decoration. Lou gets it, it's Sonny making a call at Mack's Club. Here's another one.Eingefügtes Bild

The Cell Within? Seem to recall there's a scene where Rico encourages the young girl prostitute act like a virgin, dresses her as a good religious girl in white etc?