Neon Trivia

miamijimf

Eingefügtes BildShill gets it again. Above is from the bedroom scene with Rico and the Scorpionista girl in To Have and To Hold.Here's another. Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes Bild

Yes Kristina that's the episode. What is the scene or scenes?

This should be the scene where Sonny, Rico and Wango are in the club, and Clarence says something about Tubbs.. That means intro scene.

This should be the scene where Sonny' date=' Rico and Wango are in the club, and Clarence says something about Tubbs.. That means intro scene.[/quote']You got it Kristina, its in the trailer. Good job. Shill is correct as well because you also see the interior of Mack's Club in the shootout scene.Try this one:Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Yep, I'll second that. Sonny picks the girl up there and takes her home to his boat and finds it vandalized.

• Administrators

"Out Where The Buses Don't Run" You can see this behind Weldon when he calls Tubbs from the payphone and says he's got Arcaro

Lou gets it. Amazing Vice knowledge. As found and photgraphed by Jeremy the phone booth was just outside the studio B Greenwich Studios stage door right at the edge of it. We are looking from the North toward the South. DanJ in the photo.Eingefügtes BildLorraine says the “Doll House” (where Arcaro was walled up) with the address 114 South Waters was actually located at 3015 Grand Ave and Virginia St in the Grove now Coco Walk.

• Administrators

That's a nice bit of info Jim, thanks! I also remember that pic by DanJ from the old location trivia thread. That's another game i'd love to see come back!