Neon Trivia

miamijimf

Thanks Lou. I remember that pic well because it was one of the few location trivia problems I was able to solve. I agree about location trivia, it's my favorite game, a real challenge. There are still a few old timers around with GE/VE experience and enough rabid fans who could pick up the techniques fast. I've posted a few shots but the problem in bringing back the game is getting current pics of Vice locations. Only DanJ lives there and he's got a lot going on. Jeremy was the driving force but he is involved with his own web site. The Streetview function in Google Maps is a possible source but it's difficult to find lesser known structures that haven't changed significantly since the 80s and very time consuming. Ideas? Anyone live in S. Fla that wants to post some pics?Here's another neon trivia:Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Don't know why but I want to say this pic is from "Yankee Dollar" at the restaurant with Sabado & Lydia Sugarman.

This should be the scene where Crockett and Tubbs meet with pirates and then we can see Jackson coming out of his 'home'
Yes Shill got the episode and Kristina got the scene' date=' it's Jackson's pad inside the old aircraft body. :clap:Here's one:[img']http://miami-vice.ws/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_neon9.jpg