Neon Trivia

miamijimf

• Administrators

The scene is from "Love At First Sight" I don't think the name of the club/bar was mentioned but Gina worked there briefly and spoke to Terry (the girl in the scene)

The bar scene at the beginning.

yep the bar scene in the trailer.Here's an easy one. Looks like the same anchors used in the "Cell Within" at the hotel/bar in the Sterling building (first post in this thread).Eingefügtes Bild

That's correct. Richie got the episode and chum got the scene. They used to be called Peep Shows' date=' or so I'm told.Try this one:[/quote']Well, it's not pink, so it can't be the international gay people's symbol, which would be an excellent tie-in to the peep show, so that means I am out of guesses :rolleyes: .

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say "Missing Hours" when Crockett and Tubbs go to see James Brown talk about UFO's.

No good guess though. In the foreground of this shot Sonny is sitting alone with a blonde female extra.

'Love At First Sight' when he goes out with Tracy

Yes, very good Kristina. :clap:I'll be out of town for a few days. Feel free to post a neon pic.