Neon Trivia

miamijimf

Is that from the scene where Cat is looking for Jackie?

Yes' date=' it' just a sign that you see while Cat is walking the alleys. Not the name of a hotel. There was an Oasis bar on the Beach at one time but I can't find much about it. It wasn't close to the other alleys in LMD. Stock footage?Try this one:[img']http://miami-vice.ws/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_neonm.jpg

Thank You MiamiJim!!!! To be honest' date=' I just took a wild guess & even then I wasn't sure.[/quote']Good guess.Here's another one.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators
Thank You MiamiJim!!!! To be honest' date=' I just took a wild guess & even then I wasn't sure.[/quote']We can't compete with women's intuition! ;)

"Bough and Paid For"' date=' Odette and Tubbs after dancing[/quote']Omg Kristina!!!!You are soooo right. How could I not have known that? This happens to be one of many of my favorite episodes. I am officially embarrassed now.Maria D.

I guess Odette and Rico in the pic should've tipped us off too! :rolleyes:

That is why I'm officially embarrassed Ferrariman, How I could have missed that one. I guess it's time to have my eyes checked. And quickly too!!!!

• Administrators

Yes right again Kristina.Here's an easy one.Eingefügtes Bild

I'm gonna go with Pepe, dancing in the club in "The Maze"