Neon Trivia

miamijimf

I also think it is the stage in the Blue Note nightclub. It is from the episode "Heroes Of The Revolution" And if I'm not mistaken, I believe that's the singer that was onstage right before Gina came on stage to perform. This shot is very close to the end of the episode, right before the shoot out between Klaus, Pedrosa & Gina.

Thank You MiamiJim!!!! It's a great compliment to be compared, but that's Saundra Santiago. Don't I wish!!!! Anyways, to the matter at hand. Can I at least have a hint of the season please?

give a little take a little?

No and I can't think of a clue that wouldn't give it away too easily. I'll just say it is one of the most popular and best episodes of all time.

I'm gonna take a guess here, although I know there is a huge chance that I will be wrong.The only thing that comes to mind is maybe a screenshot from the Pilot episode "Brother's Keeper". Maybe at some point in the start of the epiosde when Rico follows Calderone to the club, right before the shoot out in the bathroom area.