Retro 80's N' Beyond Made Famous Trivia

Vicechic84

Hey there everybody! Looks like the ws musical trivia family has gone retro! Yes folks, we've got a new trivia specifically designed to get your groove on back to the 80's (and beyond of course). The object of this game will be 'things' (could be anything btw) that a particular star(s) has made (or is) famous for. Something that is synonymous only with that particular artist/band/actor/actress/show/movie/etc. Got the hang of it? Good! So without further a do, why not tease that hair, put on your favourite white linen suit (a la Crockett style), toss your socks off, and break dance your way onto the dance floor. Just don't forget to 'wake me up before you go-go' (yeah sorry, couldn't resist!;)) cause it's that time again...Now let the games begin!THING: Cone Bra(an artist is what you're looking for)Good Luck!

;) Tim! Any takers folks?______________________________THING: Cone Bra(an artist is what you're looking for)Good Luck!

• 1 month later...

A good guess F-Man but I'm afraid she's not the female artist in question. A huge hint would be this woman is responsible for the song 'If I Could Turn Back Time'.THING: Black Thong(artist/actress)Good Luck!