MIAMI VICE ART & DRAWINGS!

COOPER&BURNETT

There once was a painting.http://www.miami-vice.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=69&KWMaybe F-man has a large size picture of it...

Yeah!I'd love to see that blown up a bit. I'm sure it can be done with just that photo.Great find Tony Arcaro!! :clap:This site will continue to be strong and great with member participation like yours. - COOP

• 4 weeks later...
One's on the first page are really great' date=' do you know the artist, J Jones ? Thanks for sharing these :)[/quote']Our member Crockettsgrl is friends with her. That's the connection.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Eingefügtes Bild

Nice painting.It was based on three different sources...Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildHere's where the backdrop was based from.-COOP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have found a picture of another drawing. Unfortenately the artist name isn't readable. Maybe some one overhere knows?Eingefügtes Bild

I have the photo this is based on. However, we all know the revolver is all wrong. Don't know the artist.Thanks for posting!

• 3 weeks later...

WOW, lots of great drawings for sure and Crockett's girl's friend is something. She definately has a quality of pen to paper sort of speak. I hope she's doing something with that. Castillo in watercolor- #3 is my fave, and it was a tough decision. Thanx for posting these up. Great work to all who has that talent, Mike:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...