Save The Whales?

Frey

• Administrators

If that billboard offends you then maybe you really do need to hit the gym?! Either way, people are waaayyyy too sensitive anymore. Today's soft language shows just how pussified we've all become! Just think of some of the terminology used today. 2 of my favorites are:Fatally wounded - people can't deal with the words killed or dead?Pre-owned - God forbid someone sells a "used" car! Sorry, this stuff just pisses me off! and I'm not apologizing for the word pussified either, deal with it!

Isn't the term 'whales' used for high rollers in Las Vegas, also?By the way, I have 2 used cars.......oh sorry, pre owned sounds more expensive!

• Administrators
If that billboard offends you then maybe you really do need to hit the gym?! Either way' date=' people are waaayyyy too sensitive anymore. Today's soft language shows just how pussified we've all become! Just think of some of the terminology used today. 2 of my favorites are:Fatally wounded - people can't deal with the words killed or dead?Pre-owned - God forbid someone sells a "used" car! Sorry, this stuff just pisses me off! and I'm not apologizing for the word pussified either, deal with it![/quote']Tell us how you really feel Lou! :dance2:

Translation: Blow it out your blow hole?! (get it whales - blow hole?!) Yup, zipping it right now....:o...Btw...no body here just us cats....;)

PETA is too much.

Yep. Last week they were handing out "Unhappy Meals" to kids outside McDonalds. They had fake blood in them so kids would know what happened to the animals. :evil:

and I'm not apologizing for the word pussified either' date=' deal with it![/quote']You made me laugh!!Could easily have been a line :) I can so picture Sonny say this.

Yep. Last week they were handing out "Unhappy Meals" to kids outside McDonalds. They had fake blood in them so kids would know what happened to the animals. :evil:

They need fake blood, 'cause you won't find any real blood in a McDonalds' hamburger..........that s--t is so dried out....:sick:

If that billboard offends you then maybe you really do need to hit the gym?! Either way' date=' people are waaayyyy too sensitive anymore. Today's soft language shows just how pussified we've all become! Just think of some of the terminology used today. 2 of my favorites are:Fatally wounded - people can't deal with the words killed or dead?Pre-owned - God forbid someone sells a "used" car! Sorry, this stuff just pisses me off! and I'm not apologizing for the word pussified either, deal with it![/quote']Pre-owned??? That's been surpassed now - it's pre-loved! :birdie:

• Administrators

If they handed my kid one of those they'd be wearing it!and the smile is free! :):)

Eingefügtes Bild

Fat seats for trainscroatiantimes.com Special chairs for fatties have been installed on Brazil's trains to cope with the country's soaring obesity race.The blue-coloured seats are nearly twice as wide as normal chairs and can support even the bulkiest passenger up to 550lbs without breaking.But baffled Metro bosses in Sao Paulo say they're being ignored by obese passengers, who they think are to ashamed to use them.A sign above each seat shows a cartoon of an roly-poly passenger saying "Priority chair for obese people.""It may be that they don't want to think of themselves as fat or they resent being put in with pensioners and the disabled," said one manager.

If that were in the U.S. some wacko group would protest it!

I don't know if they still exist, but there was a group I've heard of in the past called:The National Association for the Advancement of Fat Acceptance :eek:

If God didn't want people to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat! :clap::clap:

If God didn't want people to eat animals' date=' he wouldn't have made them out of meat! :clap::clap:[/quote']Last year, my grandmother was visiting some of my cousins who are vegans/vegitarians. They were going on, and on, and on about it until my grandmother looked around the room, noticed all the lether chairs,couches etc, and said, "You don't want to eat animals, but you like to sit on them?!"End of conversation! :dance2::D:clap:

Last year' date=' my grandmother was visiting some of my cousins who are vegans/vegitarians. They were going on, and on, and on about it until my grandmother looked around the room, noticed all the lether chairs,couches etc, and said, "You don't want to eat animals, but you like to sit on them?!"End of conversation! :dance2::D:clap:[/quote']:clap::dance::thumbsup: