The New Seinfeld Trivia Has Arrived!

Vicechic84

Yes folks, 'a show about nothing' has finally gotten the recognition it deserves (and rightfully so) on ws! Welcome to our latest trivia added to our family of trivias. So if your a fan of the show this is something you'll really enjoy sinking your teeth into. The concept is simple being general trivia questions so anything goes! So I have to ask...Why not put yourself in the shoes of George Costanza, Cosmo Kramer, Elaine Benes, and the man himself, Jerry Seinfeld and have some fun? This way you'll be celebrating 'Festivus' all year long! So don't just sit there! Get out your 'Pez dispensers' and let's get on with the game peoples! Let's start you off with an easy one shall we? :)QUESTION: What is Jerry's favourite comic book hero? Good Luck!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• Vicechic84

• dchan

• sredd

Correct Icemanmike! Judging by these opening reactions I think we have another hit our hands with this new trivia!:thumbsup: Next question...._______________QUESTION: What popular sports team did George Costanza work for a brief period of time?Good Luck!

QUESTION: What popular sports team did George Costanza work for a brief period of time?Good Luck!

The New York Yankees. Keep 'em coming, vicechic.

Correct dchan! And your wish is my command!:D Next question....QUESTION: What was the name of the cologne that Kramer believed Calvin Klein stole from him?Good Luck!

Correct F-Man!_________________QUESTION: What was wrong with the Christmas card photo Kramer took of Elaine? And Bonus Question is: What nickname did they give Elaine at her work as a result of this photo?Good Luck!

Bingo Lar on both accounts!QUESTION: What did Jerry unsuspectingly agree to wear for Kramers girlfriend that made him regret doing so. Bonus Question: Where did he publically wear this thing?Good Luck!

Yes Sir they're both correct!QUESTION: When caught relieving himself what imaginary condition did Jerry tell the mall cop he was suffering from?Good Luck!

Not rusty at all Lar! Excellent! (spelling included - I'm assuming that's how it's spelt too!;))QUESTION: What did Jerry's Uncle Leo unsuspectingly pick up and put on that Jerry discarded in an outdoor trash basket? Good Luck!

Not rusty at all Lar! Excellent! (spelling included - I'm assuming that's how it's spelt too!;))QUESTION: What did Jerry's Uncle Leo unsuspectingly pick up and put on that Jerry discarded in an outdoor trash basket? Good Luck!

The watch his parent's bought him was it?

Correct Lar! And now that this item has been revealed my next question is....QUESTION: Why did Jerry throw the forementioned watch away in the first place?Good Luck!

A good attempt Lar! Have no fear your Seinfeld memories will all come back to you in no time at all (even the tiniest details). Translation: You will have hand!:clap: And F-Man that is correct!:thumbsup:QUESTION: What is the reason Elaine bowed out of the 'contest' with George, Kramer and Jerry?Good Luck!

Didn't she have a little fantasy about her and Mr Kennedy that she saw and talked to at the gym?...Can't remember if she dated him once or not.....Mike

Correct Iceman! And In the words of Elaine, 'John F. Kennedy Junyahhhhhh!'QUESTION: What did Jerry father do for a living before he retired?Good Luck!

QUESTION: What did Jerry father do for a living before he retired?Good Luck!

He sold raincoats without belts or beltloops called "The Executive".

Wow! You're ahead of me there! That would have been my bonus question!:pCorrect on all accounts dchan!:thumbsup:QUESTION: What imaginary company did George lie about finding a job to the unemployment official? Bonus Question: What product did he say the company manufactured?Good Luck!