The New Seinfeld Trivia Has Arrived!

Vicechic84

QUESTION: What imaginary company did George lie about finding a job to the unemployment official? Bonus Question: What product did he say the company manufactured?Good Luck!

Vandalay Industries (or Van Dalay, or Vandelay. However it's spelled. :)) They manufacture latex, and they were thinking about making George a latex salesman.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• Vicechic84

• dchan

• sredd

LOL Excellent dchan on both accounts!:pQUESTION: What name did the host at the Chinese restaurant call out instead of Costanza?Good Luck!

That's the name F-Man!:DQUESTION: What item was Elaine asked to remove at a baseball game sitting in the owners box of the visiting team? (And please be specific on what that 'item' she was asked to remove was)Good Luck!

Nice collaboration there gentlemen! QUESTION: What did George's girlfriend the classical pianist say she did to warm up before playing?Good Luck!

She just cracked her knuckles.

Correct!The answer to your question F-Man is the game 'Risk'!______________________________NEXT QUESTION: What was George caught doing by his mother that through her back out? Bonus Question: And what was he doing before that prompted this action?Good Luck!

He got caught 'pleasuring himself'- treating his body like an amusement park as his mother put it, after he looked thru a issue of Glamor magazine....Mike

Excellent Icemanmike on both accounts!QUESTION: What is Jerry's apartment number? Bonus Question: What is Kramer's apartment number?Good Luck!

Great job times two F-Man!QUESTION: What make of car did Jerry buy his parents in Florida as a surprise? Bonus Question: What happened to the car and who was driving it?Good Luck!

A Cadillac, and I know it went into the swamp, and I can't remember his name, rots, 'cause I just watched it the other day........Mike

A Cadillac' date=' and I know it went into the swamp, and I can't remember his name, rots, 'cause I just watched it the other day........Mike[/quote']Good try Dadrian but Icemanmike is correct! And the character in question who did the deed is none other than 'Jack Klompus'. That man had a mean set of eyebrows! :pQUESTION: What was Elaine's 'catch phrase'? Bonus Question: What 'action' would she do whenever she'd utter this phrase?

QUESTION: What was Elaine's 'catch phrase'? Bonus Question: What 'action' would she do whenever she'd utter this phrase?

She'd yell "Get...OUT!!" and shove someone someone (always a male character) hardb in the chest

Correct on both accounts dchan!QUESTION: What did Kramer exclusively invent that landed him as a guest on a morning talk show? Bonus Question: What morning talk show did he appear promoting it?Good Luck!

QUESTION: What did Kramer exclusively invent that landed him as a guest on a morning talk show? Bonus Question: What morning talk show did he appear promoting it?Good Luck!

He invented a coffee table book about coffee tables (featuring built-in fold-up legs to turn into coffee table, along with a built-in coaster). He promoted it on "Regis and Kathie Lee".

You are on fire dchan! Fire!:DQUESTION: What is the name of the Chinese delivery boy who sues Elaine?Good Luck!