The New Seinfeld Trivia Has Arrived!

Vicechic84

• Administrators
QUESTION: What are the names of the bizarro world counterparts to Jerry, George, Kramer & Newman?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• Vicechic84

• dchan

• sredd

Yep, Bosco. The counterparts, hmmmm, I think Jerrys was Neal?Kramers was Feldman? Can't think of Georges at the moment, wasit something like Phil? Newman? Drawing a blank, but didn't hework for UPS?

QUESTION: [I">

What are the names of the bizarro world counterparts to Jerry' date=' George, Kramer & Newman?[/i']

I can't remember all of them. Bizarro Jerry was Elaine's boyfriend at the time, Kevin. Bizarro Kramer was Feldman. I think Bizarro Newman was named Fargas or Vargas. I can't remember Bizarro George's name.

• Administrators

Nice teamwork guys!Jerry - KevinGeorge - GeneKramer - FeldmanNewman - Vargas

• Administrators
QUESTION: In the Chinese Restaurant episode, what movie were they going to see after dinner?

QUESTION: In the Chinese Restaurant episode" data-date=" what movie were they going to see after dinner?[/I">
Plan 9 from Outer Space, "the worst movie ever made".

• Administrators

Correct!QUESTION: What brand of air conditioner did Kramer once get for Jerry's apartment?

Correct!QUESTION: What brand of air conditioner did Kramer once get for Jerry's apartment?

Was it a Commando something? Oh wait, that might have been the shower heads Kramer got them.

• Administrators

Ok, the air conditioner was a Commando 8.NEXT QUESTION: What eventually happened to the Commando 8?

NEXT QUESTION: What eventually happened to the Commando 8?

I didn't even remember the maker of the A/C unit, much less its model name. But I did remember it was installed poorly in Jerry's window and it fell onto the sidewalk (all except the extension cord). I believe it fell onto Newman.

• Administrators

Actually it fell onto the dog that bit Elaine while at Jerry's Cleaners.QUESTION: What television personality's voice sent Kramer into seizures?

Actually it fell onto the dog that bit Elaine while at Jerry's Cleaners.
Ah yes' date=' the dog. I remember now.
QUESTION: What television personality's voice sent Kramer into seizures?
Mary Hart.

• Administrators

Yup, Mary Hart! That scene in Jerry's apt with Kramer flopping around behind the couch cracks me up everytime!

Isn't it "Ping"?

Correct!QUESTION: What was the name of the file George was supposedly working on for days that wasn't worked on at all?Good Luck!

Correct!QUESTION: What was the name of the file George was supposedly working on for days that wasn't worked on at all?Good Luck!

The Penski File.

• Administrators

Correct!2 PART QUESTION: What was the name of the trendy restaurant that Jerry took Kenny Bania to, and why did he take him?

2 PART QUESTION: [I">

What was the name of the trendy restaurant that Jerry took Kenny Bania to' date=' and why did he take him?[/i']

Bania gave Jerry an Armani suit for free because it was a bit too small for him (due to weightlifting). In exchange, Kenny didn't ask anything in return, just a meal at a nice restaurant like Mendy's.

• Administrators
QUESTION: "Thing" Jerry bought it for Elaine, Elaine gave it to Kramer, Kramer sold it to Elaine's boss.What is it?

QUESTION: "Thing" Jerry bought it for Elaine' date=' Elaine gave it to Kramer, Kramer sold it to Elaine's boss.What is it?[/quote']The cigar-store Indian.

The Penski File.

QUESTION: What was the imaginary charity that George made donations to in his fellow co-workers and bosses name at Christmas? Good Luck!