The New Seinfeld Trivia Has Arrived!

Vicechic84

QUESTION: What was the imaginary charity that George made donations to in his fellow co-workers and bosses name at Christmas? Good Luck!

The Human Fund.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• Vicechic84

• dchan

• sredd

Correct sredd!QUESTION: How much was the drying cleaning bill that Susan sent George? Bonus 3-Part Questions: What was sent to dry cleaners? Why and whom was responsible for the embarassing accident in the first place?Good Luck!

• Administrators

Kramer drank some bad milk at Jerry's apt and threw up on Susan's suede sweater which cost $18 to dry clean. Jerry, George & Kramer all chipped in on the bill!

Slightly off-topic: Did you guys know that there's going to be a reunion of sorts on an episode of HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" later this year? All the cast members of Seinfeld are going to appear in an episode. I don't know when.

• Administrators

I had heard the same.Ok, you guys are too good at this so we're gonna kick it up a notch!QUESTION: What was the name of the company that Kramer created? What was the name of his intern? What experiment failed miserably?What was Kramer's last idea for the company?

QUESTION: What was the name of the company that Kramer created? What was the name of his intern? What experiment failed miserably?What was Kramer's last idea for the company?

I know two of the answers. 1) Kramerica2) I forgot3) The company was trying to figure out if a rubber ball holding oil can withstand the impact from a multi-story fall. I think it was meant to be used for ships that hit icebergs. 4) Don't remember.

• Administrators
QUESTION: George once had another job. What was his bosses name?What was the name of the company? At this job George wanted a cool nickname, what was it?What were the other 2 nicknames he got stuck with?Good luck!

QUESTION: George once had another job. [I">

What was his bosses name?What was the name of the company? At this job George wanted a cool nickname' date=' what was it?What were the other 2 nicknames he got stuck with?[/i']Good luck!

Kruger or Kuger Industries.He wanted T-Bone, but got stuck with Gammy and Coco.

• Administrators

Close enough sredd! The boss' name was Kruger and his company was "Kruger Industrial Smoothing"QUESTION: How did George previously know Kruger?

Years ago, George was at the beach and Kruger was there with his kids; George thought that they threw his clothes in the water, so he threw their stereo in the water. George saw that he was in the background of a photo in Krugers office (from that day at the beach).

• Administrators

Correct!QUESTION: While discussing a show for NBC what was the name of the off-broadway play George supposedly had written? What was the chef's name?

• Administrators

Ok, the off broadway play was named "La Cosina" and the chef's name was Pepe.

Kramer drank some bad milk at Jerry's apt and threw up on Susan's suede sweater which cost $18 to dry clean. Jerry' date=' George & Kramer all chipped in on the bill![/quote']Correct on all accounts F-Man!______________________________QUESTION: Why did Jerry ruin his new and expensive suede jacket? Bonus Questions: What ruined it? Whom was responsible for it being ruined in the first place?Good Luck!

Ok' date=' the off broadway play was named "La Cosina" and the chef's name was Pepe.[/quote']Wow...that really went over my head when I watched that episode. Looks like I'll have to pay more attention next time! :)
QUESTION: Why did Jerry ruin his new and expensive suede jacket? Bonus Questions: What ruined it? Whom was responsible for it being ruined in the first place?Good Luck!
1. He wore it out when it was snowing. Water ruins suede.2. He tried to wear it inside-out, but its lining consisted of a candy-stripe pattern. Elaine's father refused to walk with him while he wore the jacket inside-out, so he was forced to wear it regularly in the snow.

Nice clean-sweep there dchan!QUESTION: What was physically wrong with the elderly woman that Elaine was assigned by the agency to spend time with? Bonus Questions: Whom did the elderly woman have an affair with and what did the old woman say this person enjoyed having him do to her?Good Luck!

Nice clean-sweep there dchan! QUESTION: What was physically wrong with the elderly woman that Elaine was assigned by the agency to spend time with? Bonus Questions: Whom did the elderly woman have an affair with and what did the old woman say this person enjoyed having him do to her? Good Luck!

She had a large goiter attached to her neck.She had an affair with Mahatma Gandhi.He would dip his bald head in oil and rub it all over her body (which George was about todo to the Senegalese housekeeper).