Sign in to follow this  
Vicechic84

The New Seinfeld Trivia Has Arrived!

Ferrariman
QUESTION: What are the names of the bizarro world counterparts to Jerry, George, Kramer & Newman?

sredd

Yep, Bosco. The counterparts, hmmmm, I think Jerrys was Neal?Kramers was Feldman? Can't think of Georges at the moment, wasit something like Phil? Newman? Drawing a blank, but didn't hework for UPS?

dchan
QUESTION: [I">

What are the names of the bizarro world counterparts to Jerry' date=' George, Kramer & Newman?[/i']

I can't remember all of them. Bizarro Jerry was Elaine's boyfriend at the time, Kevin. Bizarro Kramer was Feldman. I think Bizarro Newman was named Fargas or Vargas. I can't remember Bizarro George's name.

Ferrariman

Nice teamwork guys!Jerry - KevinGeorge - GeneKramer - FeldmanNewman - Vargas

Ferrariman
QUESTION: In the Chinese Restaurant episode, what movie were they going to see after dinner?

dchan
QUESTION: In the Chinese Restaurant episode" data-date=" what movie were they going to see after dinner?[/I">
Plan 9 from Outer Space, "the worst movie ever made".

Ferrariman

Correct!QUESTION: What brand of air conditioner did Kramer once get for Jerry's apartment?

sredd

Correct!QUESTION: What brand of air conditioner did Kramer once get for Jerry's apartment?

Was it a Commando something? Oh wait, that might have been the shower heads Kramer got them.

Ferrariman

You're on the right track. Commando what?

Ferrariman

Nope, anyone else?

Ferrariman

Ok, the air conditioner was a Commando 8.NEXT QUESTION: What eventually happened to the Commando 8?

dchan

NEXT QUESTION: What eventually happened to the Commando 8?

I didn't even remember the maker of the A/C unit, much less its model name. But I did remember it was installed poorly in Jerry's window and it fell onto the sidewalk (all except the extension cord). I believe it fell onto Newman.

Ferrariman

Actually it fell onto the dog that bit Elaine while at Jerry's Cleaners.QUESTION: What television personality's voice sent Kramer into seizures?

dchan
Actually it fell onto the dog that bit Elaine while at Jerry's Cleaners.
Ah yes' date=' the dog. I remember now.
QUESTION: What television personality's voice sent Kramer into seizures?
Mary Hart.

Ferrariman

Yup, Mary Hart! That scene in Jerry's apt with Kramer flopping around behind the couch cracks me up everytime!

Vicechic84

Isn't it "Ping"?

Correct!QUESTION: What was the name of the file George was supposedly working on for days that wasn't worked on at all?Good Luck!

dchan

Correct!QUESTION: What was the name of the file George was supposedly working on for days that wasn't worked on at all?Good Luck!

The Penski File.

Ferrariman

Correct!2 PART QUESTION: What was the name of the trendy restaurant that Jerry took Kenny Bania to, and why did he take him?

dchan
2 PART QUESTION: [I">

What was the name of the trendy restaurant that Jerry took Kenny Bania to' date=' and why did he take him?[/i']

Bania gave Jerry an Armani suit for free because it was a bit too small for him (due to weightlifting). In exchange, Kenny didn't ask anything in return, just a meal at a nice restaurant like Mendy's.

Ferrariman

You got it!

Ferrariman
QUESTION: "Thing" Jerry bought it for Elaine, Elaine gave it to Kramer, Kramer sold it to Elaine's boss.What is it?

dchan
QUESTION: "Thing" Jerry bought it for Elaine' date=' Elaine gave it to Kramer, Kramer sold it to Elaine's boss.What is it?[/quote']The cigar-store Indian.

Vicechic84

The Penski File.

QUESTION: What was the imaginary charity that George made donations to in his fellow co-workers and bosses name at Christmas? Good Luck!