• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• Vicechic84

• dchan

• sredd

Jerrys Rooster. "Big Yerry's making a big mistake."

Kramer's rooster. Kramer expected to have a cheap supply of eggs but neglected to note the chicken's gender.

• Administrators

Correct!QUESTION: Who is John Grossbard?

Ok folks. John Grossbard was a person who shared an apartment with Kramer 20 years earlier. He screwed Kramer out of a months rent and disappeared. Here is the link to the episode. The Airport

Ok folks. John Grossbard was a person who shared an apartment with Kramer 20 years earlier. He screwed Kramer out of a months rent and disappeared. Here is the link to the episode. The Airport

Good job! :clap: I had to look him up as soon as I saw your post because I had no idea whatsoever. I'm pretty terrible on the obscure names. "The Airport" isn't the greatest episode in terms of rewatchability. But it's easily one of the funniest if you're watching it the first time. It was the second episode that I watched when I started out, and I was hooked.

• Administrators

Correct!QUESTION: What diner did the group go to that wouldn't make a big salad for Elaine or an egg white omlette for Jerry?

Correct!QUESTION: What diner did the group go to that wouldn't make a big salad for Elaine or an egg white omlette for Jerry?

The "Bizarro Diner", Reggie's.

• Administrators

Correct again!Question: What is the odd thing that George does whenever he goes to the bathroom?

Correct again!Question: What is the odd thing that George does whenever he goes to the bathroom?

He takes off his shirt and undershirt completely.

She had a large goiter attached to her neck.She had an affair with Mahatma Gandhi.He would dip his bald head in oil and rub it all over her body (which George was about todo to the Senegalese housekeeper).

Excellent sredd!________________QUESTION: What do George and the Bubbleboy fight about? Bonus Question: What happens to the Bubbleboy as a result of this fight?Good Luck!

Excellent sredd!________________QUESTION: What do George and the Bubbleboy fight about? Bonus Question: What happens to the Bubbleboy as a result of this fight?Good Luck!

They fight over a Trivial Pursuit answer typo. Bubbleboy correctly answers the question George asks as "The Moors", but the answer card says "The Moops". George stubbornly refuses to acknowledge the Bubbleboy's answer as correct, so the Bubbleboy starts to choke him. As George, Susan, and the Bubbleboy's parents struggle to release to release the Bubbleboy's grip, Susan pokes a hole into the bubble, letting in outside air that cripples the Bubbleboy.

Great job (and a thorough one at that!) for both questions dchan!QUESTION: What was the name of Kramer's friend (the little person) and what was he accused of by all the other little people actors on the set for doing?Good Luck!

• Administrators
QUESTION: What did Dr. Tim Whatley put in his waiting room that offended Jerry but made Kramer a regular!?

QUESTION: What did Dr. Tim Whatley put in his waiting room that offended Jerry but made Kramer a regular!?

Penthouse magazine.

• Administrators

Correct as usual!QUESTION: What was the name of the bullfighter Elaine supposedly once dated?

Correct as usual!QUESTION: What was the name of the bullfighter Elaine supposedly once dated?

As I said before, I'm terrible with names generally. Especially Spanish names. I remember Jerry doing the matador-thing with his kitchen towel when he said the name.