The New Seinfeld Trivia Has Arrived!

Vicechic84

Question: Where did Kramer buy his fruit and why did he stop buying it there?

I've long forgotten the name of the guy who owned the produce shop. I do remember that Kramer tried to return a bad peach he bought from there, complete with his bite marks, and was banned from shopping there. Jerry was subsequently banned from shopping there because the shop owner found out that he was buying fruit for Kramer (based on what Jerry was buying). So Jerry and Kramer made George shop there all of their future fruit purchases.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• Vicechic84

• dchan

• sredd

• Administrators

The store was Joe's and your description is perfect!QUESTION: By what other notorious name do we know the person named Yef Kasem?

QUESTION: What was the name of Elaine's on again off again boyfriend? Bonus Questions: What NHL hockey team was he a fan off? What did he show up to the game wearing?Good Luck!

QUESTION: What was the name of Elaine's on again off again boyfriend? Bonus Questions: What NHL hockey team was he a fan off? What did he show up to the game wearing?Good Luck!

David Puddy. He was a NJ Devils fan who showed up to games with a red letter on his chest (forgot which letter, probably E).

• Administrators

Close enough! David Puddy was indeed a N.J. Devils fan. He showed up with his face painted first and then later with a big red D on his chest.QUESTION: Why did Dr. Tim Whatley say he converted to Judaism?

Close enough! David Puddy was indeed a N.J. Devils fan. He showed up with his face painted first and then later with a big red D on his chest. QUESTION: Why did Dr. Tim Whatley say he converted to Judaism?

For the jokes.

QUESTION: While practicing his golf swing at the beach what happened to one of the golf balls that Kramer hit into the ocean as a result? Bonus Question: How was George unknowingly (at that time) involved with Kramers action?Good Luck!

QUESTION: While practicing his golf swing at the beach what happened to one of the golf balls that Kramer hit into the ocean as a result? Bonus Question: How was George unknowingly (at that time) involved with Kramers action? Good Luck!

The golf balled became lodged in the blowhole of a whale. George was on a date at the same beach; in order to try and impress his date he told her he was a Marine Biologist (MB). They came upon a crowd gathered around the whale with the golf ball in its blowhole. Since Georges date thought he was a MB, he had to intervene and he was able to get the golf ball out (he later produced the ball at Jerrys apartment, Kramer waspresent).

• Administrators
Since George's date thought he was a MB' date=' he had to intervene and he was able to get the golf ball out (he later produced the ball at Jerrys apartment, Kramer waspresent).[/quote']George actually produced the golf ball at the coffee shop but that was one damn fine answer! :thumbsup:

QUESTION: What were the scores of the two I.Q. tests that Elaine took for George?

81 was the score for the first test. I think the score for the second test was 155 or something like that.

I'm notoriously bad with names, but I remember this name only because I tried so hard to figure out who was who in that particular episode. QUESTION: What was the real name of the character Pachyderm?

• Administrators

Pachyderm was Jerry Pershack the pizza juggler. Right away I thought it was Fulton but he's the guy Jerry told the story to.