The New Seinfeld Trivia Has Arrived!

Vicechic84

Pachyderm was Jerry Pershack the pizza juggler. Right away I thought it was Fulton but he's the guy Jerry told the story to.

Correct, and very detailed! :clap: There were so many fringe characters who showed up for only that single episode, that it's pretty hard to keep tabs on who's who. Of course, the fringe characters also gave depth to the whole show, as we learned a bit about the histories of the characters and who their other friends were. Do we care if that those characters are only on so briefly? Do we care for character development for these fringe characters? Not really, and the producers were smart enough to recognize that and keep the fringe as fringe-only. BTW, after writing my question, I realized that it was actually pretty easy: George's "girlfriend" (who he wants nothing to do with, but stays together with "out of spite") mentions Pershack's name (or Parshak, whatever) during the end credits. Then George goes "Pachyderm!?!" So it's kinda ingrained in my memory, just like the IQ test score was (when George yells "85!!!" from the streets).

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• Vicechic84

• dchan

• sredd

• Administrators
QUESTION: Speaking of fringe characters, what was the name of Kramer's buddy the holistic healer?

• Administrators
QUESTION: Kramer was out of work for years. Tell me what he was striking for and where he went back to work. (what profession)

Have the DVR set to record the Seinfeld cast reunion on Curb tonight.

The actual reunion doesn't occur until the 3rd episode (Oct4th). Also, you can already pre-order Curb Season 7 on Amazon for under $30 No release date yet...

QUESTION: Kramer was out of work for years. Tell me what he was striking for and where he went back to work. (what profession)

Wasn't he working at the Bagel factory as a dough preparer?....Mike

• Administrators

Correct, he worked at a bagel store. He was holding out for a certain wage (don't remember exactly what) but once minimum wage hit that number he went back to work.

The actual reunion doesn't occur until the 3rd episode (Oct4th). Also' date=' you can already pre-order Curb Season 7 on Amazon for under $30 No release date yet...[/quote'] Yep, realised it once I started watching. It's cool how most of theoriginal sets were still intact.

Correct' date=' he worked at a bagel store. He was holding out for a certain wage (don't remember exactly what) but once minimum wage hit that number he went back to work.[/quote']Actually, the bagel workers union (which also represented another profession) was on strike. It's actually a real union because making bagels is a tough skill to master. It was also apparently one of the worst jobs in the past, requiring bakers to work underground around coal-choked furnaces.Here's another question from an episode I just watched yesterday:QUESTION: What was the actual reason that Jerry's girlfriend got gonorrhea in the episode "The Burning"?

Didn't she get it from an ex-boyfriend? But he convinced her she got it from riding a tractor?

Correct! He convinced her she got it from riding a tractor in her swimsuit. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
QUESTION: What TV show did Kramer appear on (in the show) and what was his name?

QUESTION: What was the name of the character that dated and stalked Elaine? Bonus Questions: What costume does he ending up wearing and for what reason does he do this?Good Luck!

(Crazy) Joe Divola (sp?), he was dressed as a clown (based on a character from the opera that Jerry and the gang were attending...if I recall correctly).

Correct Sredd! The opera was 'Pagliacci'.QUESTION: What was Babu's famous catch phrase? Bonus Questions: What bad business advice did Jerry give Babu in one episode? What happened to put Babu behind bars in another episode? And what was Elaine's involvement in it?Good Luck!

Correct Sredd! The opera was 'Pagliacci'.QUESTION: What was Babu's famous catch phrase? Bonus Questions: What bad business advice did Jerry give Babu in one episode? What happened to put Babu behind bars in another episode? And what was Elaine's involvement in it?Good Luck!

"Jerry Seinfeld is a very bad man." Is that it? Jerry suggested that Babu serve other types of food at his restaurant, besides Pakistani (it was a bust). In the other episode, Babu was arrested (by the INS?) because he didn't get his visa renewal paperwork submitted in time. This was because Jerry was supposed to be getting his mail for him, but Elaine had gotten it by mistake; his visa renewal paperwork was with that mail. I don't remember the exact details.

Yes, Jerry was a 'very, very bad man' indeed sredd! Good job on all accounts!QUESTION: What was the fictional film 'Rochelle, Rochelle' about?Good Luck!

QUESTION: [I">

What was the fictional film 'Rochelle' date=' Rochelle' about?[/i']Good Luck!

A young girls erotic journey from Milan to Minsk, I think that was the tagline on the movie poster.

• Administrators
"Jerry Seinfeld is a very bad man." Is that it? Jerry suggested that Babu serve other types of food at his restaurant' date=' besides Pakistani (it was a bust). In the other episode, Babu was arrested (by the INS?) because he didn't get his visa renewal paperwork submitted in time. This was because Jerry was supposed to be getting his mail for him, but Elaine had gotten it by mistake; his visa renewal paperwork was with that mail. I don't remember the exact details.[/quote']Actually Jerry told Babu just the opposite. he told him to make it an all Pakistani restaurant. That way he would have the only authentic Pakistani restaurant in the city.Elaine was getting Jerry's mail for him while he was out of town and kept forgetting to bring it. Babu's visa registration was mistakenly mixed with Jerry's mail since they lived in the same building.

A young girls erotic journey from Milan to Minsk' date=' I think that was the tagline on the movie poster.[/quote']Correct Sredd! _______________________QUESTION: What is the name of the movie Elaine, George and Elaine make plans to see together that Jerry backs out of watching at the last moment? Bonus Question: Why does Jerry back out?Good Luck!

Sorry to go OT, but did anyone else watch that Seinfeld reunion on HBO last night?It was barely watchable - and poorly written, full of silly and dopey moments meant to build up the ego of the writer, Larry David, who obviously has some self-image problems. Most of the show was the Seinfeld characters telling him how wonderful and intelligent and funny he is. I'd like to have that half hour of my life back - what a waste.