The New Seinfeld Trivia Has Arrived!

Vicechic84

• Administrators

I love what Larry David brought to Seinfeld but can't stand to watch his show. I don't have HBO since the Sopranos ended. I'll just have to take a peak online somewhere. I honestly didn't expect much from the reunion. You just can't recreate that magic! as you say...to each his own!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• Vicechic84

• dchan

• sredd

• Administrators
Question: Since we're talking about Larry David, he once appeared briefly in a scene with George's father. Who did Mr. Costanza say he was and what particular strange article of clothing was he wearing?

• Administrators

You got it Lar!QUESTION: What was Marla the Virgin's radical idea for Jerry's closet?

• Administrators
Hooks' date=' everything on hooks![/quote']Exactly! :thumbsup:QUESTION: What did Elaine take that belonged to Frank Costanza and what happened to it?

She took one of his TV Guides (I think it had Al Roker on the cover?).A guy who had a thing for Elaine cut it up and turned into...whatever that was...lol! (Elaine had left it on the subway and he took it) I think he turned out to be the guy that designed the mannequin that lookedlike Elaine (in a later episode). Also, didn't Elaine run into Roker on the subway near the end of the episode?

QUESTION: What is the name of the movie Elaine, George and Elaine make plans to see together that Jerry backs out of watching at the last moment? Bonus Question: Why does Jerry back out?Good Luck!

• Administrators

"Prognosis Negative" Jerry couldn't go because he had to babysit Farfle the dog.

Ummm' date=' hello, can someone confirm my answers? lol[/quote']It's correct as far as I can remember it. So here's a follow-up question:QUESTION: Who gave Elaine another copy of the TV Guide? What ultimately happened to it?

• Administrators

Yes Sredd's answers are correct.Jerry got a second copy of that same TV Guide from the Native American girl he was dating Winona. She later asked for it back which started the whole "Indian Giver" thing. Elaine was on the subway, on her way to deliver it to Frank when she spilled sauce from a Gyro on it.

Yes Sredd's answers are correct.Jerry got a second copy of that same TV Guide from the Native American girl he was dating Winona. She later asked for it back which started the whole "Indian Giver" thing. Elaine was on the subway' date=' on her way to deliver it to Frank when she spilled sauce from a Gyro on it.[/quote']Correct! And very detailed, yet again. :clap:And to round it all up:QUESTION: Where did the last copy of the TV Guide come from?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
QUESTION: George once got a pair of glasses with Lady's frames. What type of designer frames were they?

• Administrators

QUESTION: George once got a pair of glasses with Lady's frames. What type of designer frames were they?

Bumping it up

• Administrators

Ok, looks like no takers. The frames were from the Gloria Vanderbilt collection.

• Administrators
QUESTION: Jerry's auto mechanic once stole his car because Jerry wasn't taking care of it. What was left in the back seat? and who did they once belong to?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
QUESTION: What game did George play with the Bubble boy and what wrong answer caused him to strangle George?

I believe it was 'Trivial Pursuit' they were playing and the wrong answer given by George was the 'Moops'. BB said it was the 'Moors'.

• Administrators

You are correct! :thumbsup:QUESTION: What country's flag did Kramer unintentionally set on fire at a parade? and what parade was it? (one answer leads to the other)