Sign in to follow this  
Vicechic84

The New Seinfeld Trivia Has Arrived!

Frey

I think it was a Puerto Rican flag at a Puerto Rican pride parade. If I remember correctly, NBC got so many calls of protest over the scene, that it was rarely (if ever) shown in re-runs.

Ferrariman

You got it buddy! Thankfully the episode did make it to DVD!

Ferrariman
QUESTION: What other comedian went to the movies with Jerry, shared a cab and asked if he could keep his coat in Jerry's closet?Hint: It wasn't Kenny Bania

Frey
Sorry to go OT' date=' but did anyone else watch that Seinfeld reunion on HBO last night?It was barely watchable - and poorly written, full of silly and dopey moments meant to build up the ego of the writer, Larry David, who obviously has some self-image problems. Most of the show was the Seinfeld characters telling him how wonderful and intelligent and funny he is. I'd like to have that half hour of my life back - what a waste.[/quote'] I just watched the whole season on dvd. The "reunion" was as pathetic as Larry said reunion shows usually are. The rest of the season was funny.

DJAngel
QUESTION: [I">

What other comedian went to the movies with Jerry' date=' shared a cab and asked if he could keep his coat in Jerry's closet?[/i']Hint: It wasn't Kenny Bania

I watch Seinfeld every night (also, Friends :D). I can't think of the comedian who shared a cab with Jerry and asked if he could keep his coat in Jerry's closet. I can visualize the episode, but not the comedian. Who is it Ferrariman :confused:

Ferrariman

The fellow comedian who shared a cab with Jerry was Pat Buckles. The episode is "The Movie" from season 4