The new guy!!

sonnyrico84

Hey guys!! New to this what seems to be a lovely site!! Hopefully this will not be like .org in the sense of the commotion starters over there!! I hope this is a very chill place to hang out on and talk VICE ALL DAY!! Well I wish everyone happy Vicing!!Peace!!

Hey guys!! New to this what seems to be a lovely site!! Hopefully this will not be like .org in the sense of the commotion starters over there!! I hope this is a very chill place to hang out on and talk VICE ALL DAY!! Well I wish everyone happy Vicing!!Peace!!

So Far, so good! Welcome to the site....:cheers:

• Administrators

Hey guys!! New to this what seems to be a lovely site!! Hopefully this will not be like .org in the sense of the commotion starters over there!!

Not gonna happen, you can count on it!

• Administrators

I think Ferrariman has rooted out the problem folks. I think that is why they are personally confirming each member. Checking IP addresses so someone who has been banned does not sneak in.Just my HO here.Welcome.

• Administrators
I sure hope that's the answer!! Although you never know' date=' 1 or 2 can slip through the cracks lol!![/quote']If they do it doesn't take long for them to show their true colors.

Hi and welcome! Yes, someone can pretend but sooner than later you start seeing old ways coming out. You can sniff it..lol.....