ATTENTION SIEG!!

Tomfoolery

my apologies for posting this here but i see a fan looking for help on .org and AS USUAL NOT GETTING ANY! this is why i left. nobody there can answer the simplest of questions, not even the admins! i know the answer to his jan hammer question but refuse to post it there. sieg, if your reading this please join this site. it's obviously where the experts are!

I would have answered it, had I not been banned....:rolleyes:I know JAN HAMMER info REALLY well.

Hey Coop, I just looked up your status there. Here it is :You can post with no hard feelings! Username: Cooper&Burnett Group: Vice Squad Lieutenant Account Status: Active Online Status: Offline Joined: January 16 2006 at 10:14pm Last Visit: April 30 2009 at 3:08pm Posts: 8099 [6,15 posts per day] Find Posts You can post with no hard feelings!

Find Posts You can post with no hard feelings!

Hey, that's interesting.Is the edit feature back on the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION?

Hey Coop' date=' I just looked up your status there. Here it is :You can post with no hard feelings![/quote']But ...Being able to post there, and wanting to post there, are two very different things.As you already know (no need to rehash).And, Coop, I do remember a "Delete Post" button available to click.