Jan Hammer Christmas mp3

Dadrian

i've been thinking' date=' maybe i'll pick the top three from the poll and ask jan to share his favorite of the three. that way he gets a choice and maybe has more incentive to go with it.[/quote']I like this the best or whatever Jan wants to do.

• 2 years later...

HEY!!Where was our JAN HAMMER Holiday, or CHRISTMAS free song that he sends via email?It's a tradition. He never had one sent out. They got worse over the years....now,....nothing. What the hell???

I was hoping for a brand new vintage MIAMI VICE track for the holiday mp3 track.....Guess we got nothing. :cry:

• Administrators

A nice gesture but most of them were previously released tracks anyway.

A nice gesture but most of them were previously released tracks anyway.

Exactly.What would really be a gift to his fans would be an UNRELEASED track of some sort, from some TV or movie he did.I wonder why he has been letting down his fans?No unreleased scores, no unreleased albums, no new albums, no christmas mp3's.......

• Administrators

Maybe he figures making "The (In)Complete Collection" available for download for $20 a real Christmas present for many? Compared to asking prices on ebay it truly is! :thumbsup:

Maybe he figures making "The (In)Complete Collection" available for download for $20 a real Christmas present for many? Compared to asking prices on ebay it truly is! :thumbsup:

Very true:D