HI MV Fans :)

RAmarena

My name is Renato and like all of you, I am a HUGE MV fan :)! I live in PA (about 1/2 outside of Philly). My wife and I moved here from NJ about 4 years ago.. I turn the big 50 next month! I can't believe it! I am a very outgoing, fun loving, likes to laugh kind of guy. I like keeping active and fit - work out, bike ride and swim, etc.My friends and I would watch Vice every Friday night (it was on Friday nights in NJ) before we went out to a club :). This was and still is the coolest show on TV :)! I still love watching Vice (Have all 5 seasons on DVD) and listening to all the great music :).Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all soon :)!Renato

Check out the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION.There you will see MIAMI VICE collectibles, original props, original blazers worn by Don Johnson, MIAMI VICE original cast and crew items.You'll be in MIAMI VICE heaven!-COOPEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

HI Tony D :)!HI Tony D :)Thanks :). I am fighting it every inch of the way :)! I eat healthy and exercise and bike ride on a regular basis :).BTW, are you the same Tony D I met on the MV.org site? You gave me contact info for Micheal Philip Thomas' agent?Thanks :)Renato

Welcome!!Ah, 50 can be very ok. Just check out DJ's pics who's been past that point for a couple of years now, and still fills the frame very nicely!

• Administrators

Welcome to the site! I'm glad I could invite you to join .ws! I always have to ask, where in N.J. were you from?