Sign in to follow this  
Ferrariman

Episode #6 "One-Eyed Jack"

Spyder

Watch from about 15:00. EJO talks about how he got the part on a Wednesday evening, and was filming the next morning at 7 am:

I believe this was when they filmed the scene where they found Barbara Carrow at the end of NE 105th Street.

I like finding when things link together :)

That's crazy. Would that imply that EJO had to fly from L.A. to Miami during the night just to film first thing in the morning? They would have had to get his wardrobe, give him a script, and cover anything else on set for him in just a few hours -- and he wouldn't have managed to get any sleep in the interim.

• Like 1

Remington

This episode marks a turning point in the series for two reasons. The first is the addition of Edward James Olmos, who is the definition of the term badass. The second is the change in style. The first few episodes had a lot of standard cop show elements that were all but gone after this episode.

Anyway this is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the scenery.This episode also features my favorite Philip Michael Thomas performance. He's on fire here.

Can't think of any flaws here.

9.5/10

• Like 1

Dadrian

I just noticed something tonight for the first time. I believe Tubbs' stunt double from the fight with Ruszac (the stair fall scene) reemerges at OCB when Castillo makes his first appearance. 

Some of you screen cap guys can help me verify this. We first get a clear shot of the double's face when he tackles the muscle guy at the restaurant. 

Maybe I'm late on this one. 

Anyone?

Matt5
2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I just noticed something tonight for the first time. I believe Tubbs' stunt double from the fight with Ruszac (the stair fall scene) reemerges at OCB when Castillo makes his first appearance. 

Some of you screen cap guys can help me verify this. We first get a clear shot of the double's face when he tackles the muscle guy at the restaurant. 

Maybe I'm late on this one. 

Anyone?

That is interesting and I never knew that :hippie:

FerrariDaytonaSpyder

I've seen specific songs mentioned - this one stand out for me (musically) for "New Girl Now" by Honeymoon Suite.  Great tune!