Daytona Spyder Body Kit for Corvette For Sale

SonnyBurnett85

Thanks SB I sent him an email and am looking forward to hearing from him.I asked him if it was an original McBurnie or Hudson kit as it makes a big difference, at least to me personally.Thanks again for posting.

Well that "Tony" guy was very prompt and emailed me back today. It is a Hudson style kit although he said it was made in Portchester NY ?????Ok I'll bite? I asked him to send some pics as soon as he can so I'll keep you guys posted. I think I might buy this kit and modify it for the wheel flares.I'll have to see what else is included such as lenses, door handles etc.???

Well that "Tony" guy was very prompt and emailed me back today. It is a Hudson style kit although he said it was made in Portchester NY ?????Ok I'll bite? I asked him to send some pics as soon as he can so I'll keep you guys posted. I think I might buy this kit and modify it for the wheel flares.I'll have to see what else is included such as lenses' date=' door handles etc.???[/quote']Let us see the pics, too (when you receive them). Are there still McBurnie kits out there for sale?

WOW, at that price, you can hardly go wrong...Even if if means grafting in the wheel flares....Yeah, keep us posted....You may be on to something....Mike

no prob for posting. I just saw it and I already have too many projects and I wanted to see it in a real vice enthusiasts garage. I would like to see the pictures so please post them.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got the pics today.A little dissapointing as there is no hardware with the kit but the body seems to be all there so its a good start for a donor car.Nothing a little hard work and some fibreglass won't fix...If only I was twenty years younger.....................and still had my shop.... :(

post-35-1389296298775_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962987967_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962988188_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962988399_thumb.jpg