RARE EARLY CAST PORTRAITS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Funny how Sonny's wife is in the pictures along with all the other cops. :) Makes you think she'd have played a more prominent role than she did. Gregory Sierra, too. To think they were both gone from the show within the first four episodes. Belinda Montgomery wouldn't come back until the fourth season.Coop, do you have any photos from the screen tests before the main roles were cast?

• 4 years later...

Funny how Sonny's wife is in the pictures along with all the other cops. :)Makes you think she'd have played a more prominent role than she did. Gregory Sierra, too. To think they were both gone from the show within the first four episodes. Belinda Montgomery wouldn't come back until the fourth season.Coop, do you have any photos from the screen tests before the main roles were cast?

I was wondering that too.  With Gina (Sandra Santiago) not in these early promotional photos, and Caroline (Belinda Montgomery) in a lot of these photos, I was wondering if there were earlier plans to have Crockett maintain his marriage with Caroline, or at the very least, have their marriage deteriorate more slowly (and fall apart near the end of Season 1).  Where although Gina was already working in OCB, she would have a more prominent role by the end of Season 1 in becoming a love interest of Crockett's.

• 3 months later...

I was wondering that too.  With Gina (Sandra Santiago) not in these early promotional photos, and Caroline (Belinda Montgomery) in a lot of these photos, I was wondering if there were earlier plans to have Crockett maintain his marriage with Caroline, or at the very least, have their marriage deteriorate more slowly (and fall apart near the end of Season 1).  Where although Gina was already working in OCB, she would have a more prominent role by the end of Season 1 in becoming a love interest of Crockett's.

I wondered the same thing!

Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous collection with us, Cooper&Burnett!

• Like 1

When Saundra answered my question as to why she was not in the early photos, she said she most likely was still in NEW YORK due to an obligation (she couldn't remember the reason or specifics, but she kept a diary, so the info and reason is written down, and does exist!) She said she'd have to look into it.

Saundra was, in fact, the very FIRST cast member hired for MIAMI VICE.

• Like 1