RARE EARLY CAST PORTRAITS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Great pix. Wow' date=' how young do they all look?We these promotional/ publicity type shots that NBC gave out to the media and TV stations:):)[/quote']Yes. Many were. MOST have never been published!This was part of a rather LARGE photoshoot. MANY photos were taken. This is just a small part of it.

Eingefügtes Bild
Neither of the photos on thier I.D.s are the actors. It must just be a prop just to show what it would look like. We covered this on another thread.This leads me to believe that these photos were taken BEFORE the pilot. One would think that if the photos were taken after the pilot' date=' the screen used photo I.D.s would have been used.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/stan.jpgEingefügtes Bild

Thanks for taking time to post all these' date=' great work as usual :)[/quote']Your welcome!There were so many photos in this session, I keep finding more.

It´s so great that you share all these fantastic photos with us, Coop. Thanks a lot.Never before I realized that John Diehl has such blue eyes!