RARE EARLY CAST PORTRAITS!

COOPER&BURNETT

It´s so great that you share all these fantastic photos with us' date=' Coop. Thanks a lot.Never before I realized that John Diehl has such blue eyes![/quote']Can you imagine all the photos that I have held back and have NOT posted yet from my personal collection!Something to look forward to in the future!

Does anyone else have more shots SPECIFICLY from this photoshoot to post?There's plenty of other places to post photos, so let's keep this one just for this photoshoot.

• 3 weeks later...

I too have always find it odd considering she was the first cast member to be cast.Perhaps she was unavailable with another project at the time. I knew she just did a film in 1984 called, BEAT STREET. Perhaps she was doing promotional work on it, or post production work and couldn't make it to the first photoshoot.We CAN find out you know.She has a website, and she DOES answer questions.The mystery would be solved once and for all.

I do not think she wants to be contacted unless someday she decides to use twitter like alot of other actors.

She used to like being contacted. She even answered questions on the website, and gave out autographs.Perhaps, it was too time consuming..... pity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...