Lottery woes!

Stinger390X

Well people I pay my "Idiot Tax" every week. I buy two lottery ticket, like I have been for years and its six bucks weekly for me.Well today I scanned the ticket and the speaker on the machine went "WINNER! GANYON (or whatever the hell that means in French???) My heart skipped a beat.......may three or four actually?All I could think about was going to the States and buying that Endeavour I posted on the Glossary section of this site and sailing the Carribean all winter. I absolutely LOVE that boat!Well I won 12 bucks......................................It's a start?:dance2:I bought another set of tickets (6 bucks) and spent the other six bucks on breakfast. I'm so frugal!!!I'm so disapointed......................................................I'll keep wishing though!

Lets see.........six times 52 weeks times...kgslkdngsdngalsndg. ... carry the 2......rtiurhjnvjfidgbufs times 24 with a fifty percent chance of losing.Oh hell I think your right!

Lets see.........six times 52 weeks times...kgslkdngsdngalsndg. ... carry the 2......rtiurhjnvjfidgbufs times 24 with a fifty percent chance of losing.Oh hell I think your right![/COLOR]

:D:D:D:clap:Your too funny! :)

In MA' date=' when you scan the ticket, it says "Sorry, not a winner" or "Customer wins ______"[/quote']That sounds like it could be dangerous to your health if the machine announces loudly in a busy store that you are holding a little piece of paper worth a huge amount of money. Previous marksmanship and martial arts training will probably be needed at that time, especially for you Northerners (sorry, Frey).

For 12 Bucks' date=' you couldn't bought the 1/64th scale Endeavour. ;)[/quote']Yeh...and I'll take a digital photo of it and post it, and everyone will think I own the real thing, just like when I did it for the Ferarri!

That sounds like it could be dangerous to your health if the machine announces loudly in a busy store that you are holding a little piece of paper worth a huge amount of money. Previous marksmanship and martial arts training will probably be needed at that time' date=' especially for you Northerners (sorry, Frey).[/quote']No I sign my tickets the second they come out of the machine. There was a HUGE scandal here over the last few years in Ontario where the store owners would take the ticket, scan it and tell you that you won. They would give you five bucks out of the till and then take the ticket in and cash it in for millions. This happened many times believe it or not. Now all customers must sign the ticket before handing it to any cashier or store staff. It's the law!Welcome to Ontario..."Yours to Discover" ...corruption, dirty politics, CEO payoffs, wasted tax dollars, white collar crime, and of course the ever so politically correct morals of this society, and don't even get me started on the granny bleeding hearts and green thumb tree huggers at the Niagara Escarpment Commission!!!

• Administrators
Yeh...and I'll take a digital photo of it and post it' date=' and everyone will think I own the real thing, just like when I did it for the Ferarri![/quote']I admit, it did look convincing.