Show off your Wal-Mart pride!!!

cageyJG

I wonder what our M.V. friends overseas will think of this:http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1211216/People-Wal-Mart-Dude-I-just-saw-goat-Wal-Mart-New-website-charts-gloriously-absurd-shoppers-worlds-largest-retailer.htmlI long for pre-cognizant New Wave America, a.k.a. the 1950s. Or of course the '80s.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cageyJG

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Frey

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep! THAT'S what walmart looks like!Nearly every one looks like that.That's why I hate going.I've worn an Armani Blazer in one before. "I" looked like the freak!Always rednecks. Always. GREAT THREAD CAGEYJG! :clap: Your cool pal!

When I go to Wal Mart, I just squint. Then, I limit my field of vision, I see far fewer freaks, and I keep my sanity (oh - and save money too). Win-win proposition!

• Administrators

The Walmart Bingo Card is on page 3 of the "Walmart has 3 Button Henley's" topic. It was posted by cageyJG

I never really see freaks like that whenever I go to Walmart. Here's the website that is mentioned in the article if you want to see even more of the circus:http://www.peopleofwalmart.com

Those were great!Tip:on the bottom of that page, go to the left hand arrow and click, because this thread leads you to the END of the pictures, you gotta go back to see the rest!I've lost my appetite seeing those gross people.:p

I only go early in the morning. Most of the freaks are still in bed or where ever and I don't have to deal with them. Don't go late at night. That's when they seem to be getting up. Less kids screaming early in the morning too. No, I haven't slapped any either.

No they actually watch Springer and drink warm beer and dress like that in spandex, and wear mullets, sleeves cut off shirts and sport many tat's that should never have been done in the first place.Sad, but there are people out there that haven't heard of a bar of soap yet.

The screaming kids drive me crazy! Many parents at walmart just yell nasty things at them, or smack them around from what I've seen. Some just ignore them screaming.

The screaming kids drive me crazy! Many parents at walmart just yell nasty things at them' date=' or smack them around from what I've seen. Some just ignore them screaming.[/quote']Ah, you couldn't be referring to a recent [last week] CNN story, could you? If so, my reply to that is... "RYU WINS!!!"

CNN story, could you? If so, my reply to that is... "RYU WINS!!!"

Oh! I forgot about that. Didn't a guy get arrested for hitting a kid that was NOT his?

Those were great!

Here's something that isn't great; WalMart is buying into Obamacare:http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-lichten4-2009sep04,0,6632988.storyCan you say BOYCOTT?! :thumbsdown::evil:

Oh! I forgot about that. Didn't a guy get arrested for hitting a kid that was NOT his?

Whooaaaa yeah! I was watching a different forum about that. About 4:1 were like, "I would have wiped the mat with that guy if he touched my kid." The rest were trolls or people all "Shut up cher stoopid keeeids!" It was a battle royale.I can handle internet controversies and it can be fun to watch (everyone's a rubber necker to some extent), but absolutely cannot watch t.v. conflict shows like Springer et. al., even if the people might not be my/your type of crowd, human tragedies like that hurt to see. E.g. "We have a surprise for you today: your girlfriend is expecting a child from 1 of these 3 UFC fighters, which one is it?" There are other staples that make me cringe, like abusive kids (then they unleash the juvey "Boot camp" drill instructors. That last one probably was played out though. Not to threadjack the Wal-Mart topic, but what exactly is the big theme on Springer & co. nowadays? Do they still do boot camp all the time, or what have they moved to?

I have to go to Wal-Mart tommorow, yes I am a brave man, stepping out of the shelter of my collapsing home and into a land of beerguts, obscenities laced with indecipherable accents, bad clothes, old grannies running you down with shopping carts, screaming kids, 600 pound women, and the one thing that frightens me the most .... People who don't wear deoderant!:eek:Seriously, when I become president, it will become mandatory to wear deoderant and take a bath before going, and to wear actual clothes and not a rag and a tattoo that says "See anything you like?" when you are as big as the mini-van you came in.:DBy the way, about Obamacare, isn't Wal Mart the store the left wingers complain about all the time? Saying it runs out the "little" people in business for themselves?

Seriously' date=' when I become president, it will become mandatory to wear deoderant and take a bath before going, and to wear actual clothes and not a rag and a tattoo that says "See anything you like?" when you are as big as the mini-van you came in.:DBy the way, about Obamacare, isn't Wal Mart the store the left wingers complain about all the time? Saying it runs out the "little" people in business for themselves?[/quote']You got my vote! NO MORE ONION PEOPLE! :sick:Yes, they say that about Wal Mart and then some. Then again, this is the same crowd that is boycotting Whole Foods. (For our foriegn members; Whole foods is an all-natural organic supermarket chain in the USA) Why? Because the founder of Whole Foods wrote something on his Facebook page against Obamacare. He's a Libertarian.

• 1 month later...