• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cageyJG

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Frey

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK' date=' I'll bite and show my ignorance. Just who is she that she needs security?[/quote']Hulk Hogan's daughter. She has her own reality show on VH1 or something. Instead of that security detail, why not have her dad bodygaurd her? :confused: :rolleyes:

• Administrators

Oh that explains it. Down here their whole family is a nightmare of a show.They are forever in the news.First the son hot rods around in his supped up car, wrecks it and vegetableized his buddy that was riding with him. The guy will never recover and is brain dead in a VA hospital in Tampa now. The kid gets 9 months in county jail. And was crying of the phone to daddy who tells him to "man up" and face it!Then Linda and the Hulkster are getting a very public and unwanted divorce which seems to be all our paper have been fit to report on an almost daily event.Linda is screwing some 18 year old kid who has replaced the Hulkster. The Hulkster is pissed that the kid is um...how should I say this..."sharing" everything he owns now. He wanted an injunction against him from driving his cars/boats/other toys but the judge said no. It has been a never ending soap opera down here. One that the locals would like to see go away!Never heard anything about the girl though. I guess her family's problems out weighted her so called show.

People who don't wear deoderant!

Just remember,,,,,, if you stand out from the crowd, you become a target. Works both ways. Just wear a t-shirt, some cutoffs, flip-flops, and you'll blend in without attracting any notice from the necks that be.Damn, I resemble one of those necks, from time to time, :)

Sorry dude, while I loves me some Waffle House, they're just J.V. compared to the W.M.Eingefügtes BildI am having a little remorse about poking fun, I will scurry out, my job is done.

• 1 month later...

Now THAT's the WALMART that I know and hate. :)It's hard to believe people actually walk out their door dressed like that. Women with low cut shirts with beer bellies hanging out, or men with pants that are falling off showing their butt crack or even both the men and women wearing shirts that litterally say, "F - you".What has become of this world?

Five HOLIDAY stars on that one. The reason I think I started this thread even though I felt remorse about it is because the stuff we've seen from Wal-Mart is so anti-Vice! It's like looking at exhibits through a glass pane. Even though people tow this dumb line about the 80s being full of greed (whatever), it's a hell of a lot better than what we have now.

Even though people tow this dumb line about the 80s being full of greed (whatever)' date=' it's a hell of a lot better than what we have now.[/quote']I GREEDILY want the 80's back!!What do people want? The poor grunge look from the 90's?What's wrong with dressing in a nice designer blazer from Italy with a nice 18k gold watch?I LOVE THE 80's!!

• 3 months later...

Two stories on Fark today that killed me!!!"Is there anything more symbolic of America than casually firing your gun into the ceiling of a Wal-Mart?""Its not everyday that the news is there when a fat guy on a scooter catches a robber who stole a kid's money jar outside of a Walmart and sits on him until cops come."Another recent one:Brawl erupts in Walmart over Easter candy (Someone was saying they were fighting over "Bling" brand chocolate Easter bunnies.)Again, I must ask what our overseas friends must think about all this.

Two stories on Fark today that killed me!!!"Is there anything more symbolic of America than casually firing your gun into the ceiling of a Wal-Mart?""Its not everyday that the news is there when a fat guy on a scooter catches a robber who stole a kid's money jar outside of a Walmart and sits on him until cops come."Another recent one:Brawl erupts in Walmart over Easter candy (Someone was saying they were fighting over "Bling" brand chocolate Easter bunnies.)Again' date=' I must ask what our overseas friends must think about all this.[/quote']They have walmarts overseas, the question is, do they have the same kind of shoppers there that we have here?

I GREEDILY want the 80's back!!What do people want? The poor grunge look from the 90's?What's wrong with dressing in a nice designer blazer from Italy with a nice 18k gold watch?I LOVE THE 80's!!

You really are joking, right?

You really are joking' date=' right?[/quote']Is that wrong? Should we not be doing that? What are the hepcats wearing these days?

Why would I be joking?You've seen my photos. You know I do wear designer blazers and 18k watches.I guess I could wear a XXXL white shirt, and jeans that fall on the ground with my underwear showing....:)Nah,....I think I'd rather dress nicely.

I LOVE this thread, seriously.I've looked at all the pics and I must say that very soon anthropologists will start studies about the Walmart customers.These pictures are beyond imagination and people do have courage going out of the door dressed like this.Here we don't have Walmart and even if you go to the cheapest supermarkets you don't see 1/100 of what you see there.When I went to Walmart (and another something-Mart, I don't remember the name) I noticed that many people were scruffy and dirt but honestly I focused on the hunt to find something edible that didn't harm my liver and that didn't have peanut butter in it.For me it was another chance to see another aspect of America and I was curious to walk through the aisles.Now, this thread makes me want to go to Walmart.

I guess I could wear a XXXL white shirt' date=' and jeans that fall on the ground with my underwear showing....:)[/quote']I usually hate this outfit, but I admit that in this case I could even like it! ;):)

Good thing you reminded me to check the site today, or otherwise I wouldn't have found this:Eingefügtes Bild"At what point does a person just say “**** it, I don’t need to put on shoes or pantsâ€? Most people in the world would put pants on to walk into another room of the house, or if not that, then they would put some on if they are going to the street to get their mail. You made it to Walmart."

honestly I focused on the hunt to find something edible that didn't harm my liver and that didn't have peanut butter in it.

Do you not like peanut butter anymore because of the Lost Hours episode?

Is that wrong? Should we not be doing that? What are the hepcats wearing these days?

See picture above, in Post # 46. I won't be joining them. I proudly own zero hooded sweatshirts.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/1228.jpg"At what point does a person just say “**** it, I don’t need to put on shoes or pants”? Most people in the world would put pants on to walk into another room of the house, or if not that, then they would put some on if they are going to the street to get their mail. You made it to Walmart."

Good lord. :rolleyes:I keep telling myself to bring a camera and go there, but I never have.PANDINA, the other "mart" is K-MART.

Eingefügtes BildI am finding that more and more that people like to do things for attention at Wal-Mart (thus, the circus-like displays), but maybe also because we lack outlets for this expression. We have a disjointed sense of community since we became a suburban culture during the last century. We have circuses, county fairs, etc., but what would be nice is for us to have town "plazas" and neighborhood centers instead of all this build-up. You end up with convenience but end up with harmful by-products like homogenous business (no diversity, no interest) and limited choices (small businesses suffer in competition). The areas these occupy are usually filled by parking lots for a very great distance in every direction. I call them "concrete oases."Eingefügtes BildI think I'm going to write an editorial on this phenomenon in the next month or two. We're building a HUGE PetCo (pet supply store) near my neighborhood, and we already have two HUGE ones within 5 miles of my home. Stupid!