Show off your Wal-Mart pride!!!

cageyJG

When I came back from Hawaii, we stopped at a Wal-Mart on our way home. I didn't get anything, but when my mom checked out, the cashier was this middle-aged pissed-off white trailer trash woman. I forget the exact context, but she said she was tired of "crap." She then said, "That's my word of the day......crap"My mom was like, "Ummmmmmm......... yeah........... everyone needs a word of the day......." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cageyJG

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Frey

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eingefügtes BildI can see C&B fainting and being stretchered out of Wal Mart after seeing this

You'd be correct in that assumption. :p

• Administrators

I no longer shop at Wal-Mart unarmed! 43 rounds of .40 cal is my minimum to shop there! :) ...and that's just for the employees.

Eingefügtes Bild

:radio: "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways. Look'in like a fool with your pants on the ground..."

I no longer shop at Wal-Mart unarmed! 43 rounds of .40 cal is my minimum to shop there! :) ...and that's just for the employees.

I feel under armed now. I only carry a total of 15 rounds of .45ACP.

I feel under armed now. I only carry a total of 15 rounds of .45ACP.

LOL.There is too much wild material over there lately and I have this strange compulsion to share with you. The point' date=' still being, is that we have fallen so far, so so very far from the nobility of the 80s.[img']http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/1335.jpgSeriously... people can't wait to assemble a stroller until they get home?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Eingefügtes BildHere's a popular new one' date=' it's rated a 4.9 out of 5. And it's from Florida.[/quote']So THAT'S why it stinks in Wal Mart! :)

Eingefügtes BildHere's a popular new one' date=' it's rated a 4.9 out of 5. And it's from Florida.[/quote']:eek: but don't they have a security person who stops people at the entrance?I mean in all public places there's a door policy and even in large malls there are security officers who have the task and the power to stop you if you seem to potentially damage the clients (i.e. if you're drunk, dirty, if you're a beggar etc.)

Eingefügtes BildHere's a popular new one' date=' it's rated a 4.9 out of 5. And it's from Florida.[/quote']Must be the Wal-Mart on Silver Springs Boulevard in Ocala.

Must be the Wal-Mart on Silver Springs Boulevard in Ocala.

I know that Wal-Mart. Been there many times and you do see some strange behaviors.:D

:eek: but don't they have a security person who stops people at the entrance?I mean in all public places there's a door policy and even in large malls there are security officers who have the task and the power to stop you if you seem to potentially damage the clients (i.e. if you're drunk' date=' dirty, if you're a beggar etc.)[/quote']Nope, they have some old person at the door repeatedly saying, "Welcome to Walmart", "Welcome to Walmart", "Welcome to Walmart".... The one I've gone to, the person doesn't really care, doesn't even look at you, and just says the words. I'm not touched that they are welcoming me to walmart. I don't feel special. I think it's great that the person has a job, but I think the idea is impersonal, and pretty lame. How about you?

That website is GREAT! Hysterics here looking at the pictures.We have a supermarket chain here called Asda which was bought out by Wal-mart a few years ago....its going the same way..you can see waaayyyy too much flesh exposed from customers that really shouldnt! lol

• 1 month later...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE1ZvCnwkYk&feature=player_embedded

Who knew Michael Jackson shopped Wal Mart? ?(:)

• Administrators

Ya know, Walmart is going to shut down Ringling Bros Circus. Who wants to wait a whole year for them to come to town when you can go to Walmart and see the circus every day of the week...for free too!