• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cageyJG

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Frey

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya know' date=' Walmart is going to shut down Ringling Bros Circus. Who wants to wait a whole year for them to come to town when you can go to Walmart and see the circus every day of the week...for free too![/quote']Quote of the Day honors go to you!
I`m looking forward to visit Walmart when going to Miami in august! :)
It will be hit or miss on what happens when you go. You might meet a celebrity, or something entirely different. Make sure you bring a camera, and don't get separated from your tour group!

Quote of the Day honors go to you!It will be hit or miss on what happens when you go. You might meet a celebrity' date=' or something entirely different. Make sure you bring a camera, and don't get separated from your tour group![/quote'] I am really looking forward to this. And I hope that some of the freaks from peopleofwalmart is in the store. :D My memory card will be wiped before I enter in case there is lot to capture.

I`m looking forward to visit Walmart when going to Miami in august! :)

You know, if you need the standard black, white and dark blue 3 button henleys, that's the place to go. All three should set you back about $25. Just don't expect to see pastel colors - they have disappeared from Wally World.

You know' date=' if you need the standard black, white and dark blue 3 button henleys, that's the place to go. All three should set you back about $25. Just don't expect to see pastel colors - they have disappeared from Wally World.[/quote'] The main reason why I am looking forward going there is all the "nice" people shopping there. Not having my hopes up finding much worth having. Will also be nice to see it after reading and looking at pictures.

Nope' date=' they have some old person at the door repeatedly saying, "Welcome to Walmart", "Welcome to Walmart", "Welcome to Walmart".... [/quote']At least they don't say this:

How did you get the video embedding to work?It is a fail for me every time I have tried it.

Copy the page's URL directly (not the imbed code) and paste it when prompted, after you click the little video button.

I don't feel that bad for continuing these posts because all I think anyone's advocating for is a little bit of modesty in this country, unless I'm overanalyzing it. Eingefügtes Bild Nice, guy's from my home state. This kind of behavior used to be unacceptable. Now it's o.k.? This guy should be ordered to return home.

• Administrators

How did you get the video embedding to work?It is a fail for me every time I have tried it.

Hi Richie' date=' Check this out.Click ---> here

Where else can you buy a gallon of paint,a dozen eggs,fishing tackle and a toilet seat?......And this is all under one roof...wow!.....!D...

Coop,I ducked in there the other night looking for a specialty item - just say it was a Henley. Anyway, they have a bunch of leftover stock from July 4th sitting out there. Oh, there's a shirt with a picture of the U.S. on it and a big heart. Kinda touching to see. And I should've known better THAN TO LOOK AT THE TAG on where it was made but I'm OCD, you can't stop me once the temptation is in place. I want to transform into the Incredible Hulk at just rip the foundations out of the place. G*d, I wish we would pinch off the trading with those freaking reds.

Coop' date='I ducked in there the other night looking for a specialty item - just say it was a Henley. Anyway, they have a bunch of leftover stock from July 4th sitting out there. Oh, there's a shirt with a picture of the U.S. on it and a big heart. Kinda touching to see. And I should've known better THAN TO LOOK AT THE TAG on where it was made but I'm OCD, you can't stop me once the temptation is in place. I want to transform into the Incredible Hulk at just rip the foundations out of the place. G*d, I wish we would pinch off the trading with those freaking reds.[/quote']Dude, I've seen American flags made in other countries! :thumbsdown:

cageyJG' date=' please don't stop posting these, I look forward to you posting these for a good laugh! :):clap:[/quote'] I too laugh EVERY TIME I see these pictures... only after I've recovered from shock though! :eek:
Sorry' date=' I know this will die down again soon, but I have a few more.:rain:[img']http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/1669FL.jpg
I can't read well but is it "Door Greeter"? The person who says Welcome?Very nice belt... appropriate for the place.

• Administrators

Yep, it says door greeter.At first when I saw the missing head I thought Coop was posing for us again. Then I realized my mistake! :o:o:o