Happy Birthday Richie Rich

timm525

Thank you to everyone, you are all Ultimate Vicers.I have always said that Vicers make the best friends, in addition to being very cool people. This thread is the proof, for now and forever.Eingefügtes Bild

that big mac is makin me hungry!

It's not a big mac it's another hamburger they have in the States... looks yummy! Hope Richie ate tons of food on his birthday without worrying about cholesterol, at least for one day!

Hope Richie ate tons of food on his birthday without worrying about cholesterol' date=' at least for one day![/quote']Grilled fish, steamed rice and steamed veggies (actual all things that I like). OK, OK. I admit I had ice cream for dessert. It was my birthday after all.Dan - the offer for a Mojito may come up sooner than you think ;) .Thanks again, pals.

i was out of town. happy birthday' date=' rich![/quote']Thanks buddy.Stay tuned - it's Coop's turn in about 6 hours (not our time, somehow seems like it's set to Europe).

it's Coop's turn in about 6 hours (not our time' date=' somehow seems like it's set to Europe).[/quote']That's the default setting for each account, but you can set yours to your own time zone. Go to "User CP" (above in the pink bar), then on the left "Edit Options" (under "Settings & Options"), then scroll down to set your time zone.