Happy Birthday Richie Rich

timm525

That's the default setting for each account' date=' but you can set yours to your own time zone. Go to "User CP" (above in the pink bar), then on the left "Edit Options" (under "Settings & Options"), then scroll down to set your time zone.[/quote']... of course unless you want to have dinner in about 1 hour... ;)

That's the default setting for each account' date=' but you can set yours to your own time zone. Go to "User CP" (above in the pink bar), then on the left "Edit Options" (under "Settings & Options"), then scroll down to set your time zone.[/quote']Thanks, but I have already done that. My has always been set to Eastern Time Zone.It looks like that is admin that has to set the calendar (makes sense for an American time zone, as that is the majority of users), and also translate all the things on the site that are still in German, and should be in English.

Thanks' date=' but I have already done that. My has always been set to Eastern Time Zone.It looks like that is admin that has to set the calendar (makes sense for an American time zone, as that is the majority of users), and also translate all the things on the site that are still in German, and should be in English.[/quote']Same thing for me. I set mine for PST, but it already was set for that, and my name under birthdays disappeared around 3 oclock in the afternoon or something like that.I also can't read German, and don't know what some of the stuff on here means.

• Administrators

Yep the clock on the board is set to German time which is 6 hours ahead of me, EST.This is cool as the celebration lasts for 2 days! :thumbsup: