MV 25th Anniversary Yearbook

Vicechic84

Welcome to the first ever WS 'MV 25th Anniversary Yearbook'! This is a way of bringing us back all those years ago to a simplier time of pastel colours, Jan Hammer tunes, and rides with the top down in the Daytona. Ahhhhh the memories! I know we have tons of questions inquiring MV minds want to know. This like do you ever wonder what our dynamic MV duo, Crockett & Tubbs are doing 25 years later? How about Lt. Castillo, Gina, Trudy and Stan? Is Elvis living his days sunning himself on the St. Vitus Dance? What would you say to any of MV's resident villians if they were still alive that is? What words do you think Frank Hackmann would have for Crockett? Or Orlando Calderone for Tubbs? What if Larry Zito hadn't met his tragic ending? What well wishes would he have for his fellow OCB buddies now and for the future? Hey, you never know who might make an ever so brief comeback just to post a few words to mark this special ocassion. Post your special message to commemorate this milestone event to everybody! Happy 25th MV! Here's to another 25! Cheers!:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to say this, but today is the perfect day here in Australia for the 25th anniversary of MV. It's hot, humid, perfect clear blue sky earlier in the day (clouded over now). And I've gone out of my way to make today even more MV style. Let me count the ways:Pink silicone skin on my iPod nanoPink "Flamingo" case for my iPod touch (it hardly fits!)Jan Hammer blaring on the stereoEpisodes of MV playing on repeat on TVCurrent wallpaper of my PC: Depeche Mode with Crockett and Tubbs. Photoshopped, of course.I'm loving this! Happy 25th anniversary MV!

I playing my dvd to celebration of the show I miss everyone from the show. I wish everyone at mv community a happy anniversary.

For many, MIAMI VICE is NEW AGAIN!!!I'm glad you enjoy being here. This is the world's most active MIAMI VICE website.WE LOVE MIAMI VICE!!!!Glad you are with us!